Chapter 6 That Should Be Me/In The End.

Branda P.O.V

How could I be so stupid. I gave up the one person that was perfect. And now he is the Alpha King. And that bitch bloodsucker is Queen Luna. That should be me. But I had to ruin it and leave Nick for a omega like Francisco.
(Warning suicide alert 🚨! Just remember suicide shouldn't ever be a Solution to your problems. So don't take your life.)
I wrote out the note.
Nick
I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused. I really am sorry for all this and I really should have given you a chance. Now I'll never have the place that really should have been mine. You replaced me with that bloodsucking bitch. And I am going to say this. That Should Be Me as Queen Luna.
Love, Branda
P.s. this is all your fault.

I turned on my ipod and on Justin Bieber's song That Should Be Me. I put it on repeat.

Everybody's laughing in my mind
Rumors spreading 'bout this other guy
Do you do what you did when you did with me?
Does he love you the way I can?
Did you forget all the plans that you made with me?
'Cause baby I didn't

That should be me
Holdin' your hand
That should be me
Makin' you laugh
That should be me
This is so sad
That should be me
That should be me
That should be me
Feelin' your kiss
That should be me
Buyin' you gifts
This is so wrong
I can't go on
'Til you believe that
That should be me

That should be me

You said you needed a little time
For my mistakes
It's funny how you use that time
To have me replaced

Did you think that I wouldn't see you out at the movies?
What you doin' to me?
You're takin' him where we used to go
Now if you're tryna break my heart
It's working 'cause you know that

That should be me
Holdin' your hand
That should be me
Makin' you laugh
That should be me
This is so sad
That should be me
That should be me
That should be me
Feelin' your kiss
That should be me
Buyin' you gifts
This is so wrong
I can't go on
'Til you believe that
That should be me

I need to know, should I fight for love or disarm?
It's getting harder to shield this pain in my heart

That should be me
Holdin' your hand
That should be me
Makin' you laugh
That should be me
This is so sad
That should be me
That should be me
That should be me
Feelin' your kiss
That should be me
Buyin' you gifts
This is so wrong
I can't go on
'Til you believe that
That should be me

Holding your hand
That should be me
The one making you laugh, oh baby oh
That should be me
That should be me
Giving you flowers
That should be me
Talking for hours
That should be me
That should be me
That should be me

Never should've let you go
I never should've let you go
That should be me
Never should've let you go
That should be me
Never should've let you go
I never should've let you go
That should be me.
I jumped off the chair as the song went off.
(A/N remember suicide is never the answer to your problems.)

Nick P.O.V
   We were getting ready to leave to go see the castle when my Gamma Michael Talbot came up to us and said that Branda had committed suicide. And left a not addressed to me. I read the note and balled it up and said to Michael. "Don't blame this on me. She's the one that cheated on me and got pregnant by her lover." Michael asked "Then who's to blame then? I looked at him and said blame your sister she chose to be with someone else other than me. She just took the coward way out than taking responsibility for her actions. She saw what happened last night and knows she made a mistake. I'm not responsible for her actions. Call me mean and a asshole but I don't have it in me to feel sorry for her." I turned to my beautiful wife and told her to get in the limousine that the Alpha King sent to get us.

Michael looked at me and said

Michael looked at me and said. "I see and understand where your coming from and I don't think it's your fault. Branda was a slut."

I got in the limousine with Rebecca and we headed towards the Alpha Kings castle. We have a long ride ahead of us. And the limousine is spacious enough for us to get comfortable. Rebecca fell asleep in my lap. My wolf Asher said "Our mate is so beautiful and Angelika is so beautiful too." I can't help but agree with him. My wolf loves Angelika.

As we were watching her sleep Asher showed me Rebecca in her wedding dress and the way she walked to me down the isle. Her vows to me we're the sweetest I've ever heard.
FLASHBACK: 
Rebecca's vows.
   Nick we have been best friends since diapers and when I turned 14 I realized I was in love with you. And when you found out Branda was your mate and I left I was heartbroken. But when I came back from England I found out we were second chance mates I was so happy. And I am so happy we get to spend the rest of our lives together. And I can't think of any other guy that I would ever want to spend forever with. I have loved you and will always love you. You hold my heart in your hands.
I love you now and forever and some day we will have pups to drive us crazy and they will Capture our hearts and we will be complete in every way. I love you Nicholas Christian Danvers always and forever.