Chapter 4 Unfaithful

Branda:
I don't love Nick I have been in love with Francisco all my life he's 2 years older than me. He rejected his mate for me last year. I told him that Nick was my mate. Francisco said this is our perfect time to break Nick and take over the pack. And I'm pregnant with Francisco's baby. But I'm telling Nick it's his.

     Nick's mother is a bitch. She slapped me. And Nick just stood by and let her hit me. And now I am banished to be the pack slut. Nick chained me to the wall inside the house he put me in. The chains he put on me are silver chains I can't break them. I want to see Francisco but I can't leave this damn house.

Picture of Francisco

I can't mind link Francisco. Nick would hear my thoughts. And know I'm talking to him. I miss Francisco so much. And I'm horny as hell right now.

I am laying on my bed when the door slammed open in the living room. In walked a young boy about 16. He ripped off my clothes and threw me on the bed and fucked me hard and fast. Then he left without a word other wise.

Is this what my life is reduced to. I was the Luna of this pack. Now I'm just a common pack whore. Why did I have to fuck up what I had for something else. How could I be so stupid and screw up the best future I would have had. I was Luna and now I'm a pack whore.

    WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING!!!

And now the old alpha announced that the soon to be alpha was getting the title passed down to him tomorrow night. Maybe I can go to Nick and beg for forgiveness.