04: Our story began, when...

L:

The next week, on Monday morning, my day started as normally as it could possibly be: got up, took a bath, changed into my clothes, went downstairs to eat breakfast, went back upstairs and brushed my teeth, grabbed my bag in my room and left the house. Of course, since we were twins, Gina and I had to do things one after the other.

We left the house a bit after seven, which was early for anyone to go to school, because school doesn't begin till eight. Today we decided to walk to school for a change. After all, we weren't in a rush. Besides, what could we do in school if we arrived so early? We didn't even have P.E. for our first class!

I looked at my phone to check the time and noticed that it was nearly half past seven, and we weren't even near the school. So we decided to pick up the pace. As we neared the school, I saw him. Who, you ask? It's Mark, that boy I met yesterday and made a pinky swear with. Gina also saw him along with John, so she called them to slow down and walk with us. And they did.

***

M:

I did not expect to meet Lina on Monday morning. I was with John, who kept asking me what happened that day with her. I just shrugged him off, ignoring every question he asked. Anyway, now I was walking with John and the Walters twins. I didn't think it was awkward, in fact, I felt very... calm? I don't get it. I used to feel uneasy when I'm with girls before, but now that I've met one, it's not that bad!

While we were walking, I asked them some questions, which were answered as quickly as I asked them. It was mostly random things, but I kinda wanted to get to know them, more like Lina, better.

"Come to think of it, I don't know much about you two," I broke the silence that took over for a mere minute. "In what grade and section are you in?"

"We're in the 11th grade," Gina quickly responded, "in Section A. I know that both of you are in Section B. Am I right?"

"You really know the school like the back of your hand, huh?" John asked her as soon as she told us what she knew.

"I mean, it's common knowledge, you doof!" she retorted back. "And besides, it's one of my duties, sort of."

"It kinda makes me feel like you're a stalker, sis," Lina finally spoke. "It's a bit creepy."

"Oh really?" Gina talked back to her. "And just when I thought you told me yesterday that you like Mark..."

"What?!" Both Lina and I screamed. "I didn't say that!" Lina quickly retorted.

"You did while you were sleeping," Gina said. "I think it was something in the lines of 'I think I might be falling in love with Mark!' or something like that." is what you said."

"I did not!" Her face was scarlet now. "You're only making things up!"

"But you wouldn't know now, would you?" John said.

"Yeah, but..." I think she tried to say something, but couldn't get it out.

***

L:

I think my face was a very bright shade of red after hearing that from my evil twin sister. Why would she tell Mark that I like him? I mean, he's okay, but we've only just met and honestly, I only think of him as a friend. Nothing more, nothing less. It was good that we reached the school a minute after that, so I sorta managed to avoid the questions that followed. ­­­­But as soon as we arrived in school, trouble was waiting for some of us.