BackStage Pass.

Logans POV 

----------------

Who was that boy with Lou. He was kind of attractive, but then again, all of Lous friends are kind of amazingly sexy.

I shake my head, pushing away the thought. I need to focus, iv got finals coming up and i need to concentrate on beating North Korea not Louis unnaturally attractive friend.

"Hey babes." I say to Harper, walking into our little room. "Wassup."

"Nothing. Im so tired love. All this stress is making my boobs swell." She gripes, folding her arms over her chest.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, i wish i could have that problem."

"You want em? Ill give em to you!" She laughs.

"Nahh, you keep em mate. If you suck em out you could put it all in your ass!" Her smile drops immediately and i burst out laughing. She attempts to hit me with her shoe but misses by about a yard. I turn to Maya and sign.

"I hate you! You got almost perfect 10s", she signs back quickly.

"Almost! I missed more then i should of", i reply with an aggravated look on my face.

"Oh wow. Be happy. You helped us kill the USA mate", she says.

I pull Maya into a hug. Shes the first women ever to make it to the Olympics deaf. Shes just that amazing.

Maya Abrams, 21. Long wavy brown hair with brown eyes to match. Shes just beautiful. Like, shes amazing. She dances and is just an over all amazing person. Shes been deaf since she was 11. So she kind of knows what something sounds like. She says she doesn't miss her hearing. That even though its gone shes still Maya. I know she does, i find her sometimes with my headphones on, music blasting so loud i can hear it on the other side of the room. She never sees me, she doesn't know i know. and i want it to stay that way. If that's how Maya copes that's how she copes. Who am i to judge?

You amazing, i say once i pull away. She nods.

"So what now?" I ask, sitting next to Harper.

"I don't know." She shrugs. "Wait i guess."

And that's what we do. We wait and wait and wait, until finally the US beats China by 10.

I let out a sigh of relief as we head back outside. "Common chicas, lets try and knock these queens off there thrown." I smile, looking up towards the stands, looking for Lou.But i don't see him, this causes me to stop walking as i squint and shield my eyes from the sun even though i have sunglasses on. And i still don't see my brother. I let out a whimper.

"Earth to Logan!" I hear Harper say. "Common, were ready!" She pulls me to the square, and hands me my bow. "Go."

I look at the crowd one more time, but still no Lou. I only see his friend. He gives me a smile and a tiny nod. His smile would of taken my breath away but i was holding it. I nod and turn back to the target.

I set, deep breath, out, one two. I score a perfect 10.

I look at the boy and give him a tiny nod as i walk behind Maya, letting Harper step up.

He smiles, and this time it does take my breath away, it leaves me gasping for air.

I tear my eyes away from his, i have to stay focused! I cant let this boy ruin my concentration. This is the fight for the gold! North Korea has won for, like ever! And i think.its time for GB to end that streak.

---------------------------

Zayns POV 

---------------