Bare Body's and Tense Moments.

Zayns POV 

----------------

"Hey. What can i do for you love?" Logan ask, walking to the door, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Erm.. Well. I was um. I was wondering if you were going to see Louis practice..." I stutter, trying to read my eyes away from her over exposed body.

"Yeah I was. What time is it... Wait are you going to? " She ask, grabbing her phone. I nod, avoiding her eyes. "Is everything alright love?"

"Well. You are kind of.. Half dressed. And every male that walks by here is gaping at you." I say, gesturing towards her bare stomach.

"Oh, bloody hell." She gasp, running into the room, grabbing a jacket and throwing it 

On. "Why didn't you tell me I went to the door in my bra and spanks Har!" she yells, throwing something at her.

"I thought the lad would like the view!" She laughs.

I see her turn red and I can feels cheeks starting to burn.

"Sorry about that mate." She says quietly, wrapping her arms around her. "Didn't mean to show so much."

I laugh lightly, trying to break the tension. "It's alright Love. No harm. So about his practice.."

"Yeah! If your going we can go together!" She smiles. Then steps aside, leaving enough room for me to walk through. "Come on in. You can sit in here while I get dressed. I won't be long since he starts in 15 minutes!"

I walk into the room and loom around. "Sorry it's a mess. Maya didn't clean It up!" Harper says, throwing a pillow at the head of a sleeping girl. "So.." She waits to hear th bathroom door shut to continue. "You like my girl Logan huh. What's so interesting about her?"

I feel my face redden as I study the floor. "Um. I don't know what your talking about. Were just friends."

"Mr. Zayn, don't play me lad. I know it. I can see it in your eyes, the way you look at her. I think your falling for her mate." She smiles, flipping through the channels.

*Is this young Lad Logan Layvas new love interests?

Flip

Mrs. Layva has found herself one handsome lad

Flip

So this new boy Logan has, how do you think this will effect her game?*

She shuts the TV off and turns to me. "Even they think you two are together. Why don't you just ask her."

"Why? Why? Because I don't know her! Iv talked to her once before and the only reason she did what she did when you all won was because Louis wasn't there!" I snap. Trying to hide the embarrassment written all over my face.

"Whatever. You know you like her. And she likes you to. She got as red as you are now last night when she saw and heard what they were saying. She was asked out by Tom Daley! And said no, all because of you."

"Tom Daley asked her out?" I ask, through grunted teeth.

"Is that jealousy I smell?" She smiles, pretending to sniff the air. "You better make her yours. Before he snatches her up. Because she didn't say no." the bathroom door opened and Logan walks out. "She just said not right now."

"Ready Love?" She ask, grabbing her bag.

I nod, "Yeah.. You look amazing by the way."

She blushes. "Massive thanks."

We walk out the door, Harpers words still echoing my mind.

--------------------------------------------

Logan's POV 

------------------

"I'm sorry about earlier." I blurt after a moment. "I didn't mean for you to see me like that. I'm just so used to being with other athletes who dress like that I didn't really think about it when I.." I trail off, fiddling with my brace.

"It's fine." He laughs, brushing it off. "What happen?"

"Oh nothing. Just a swimming accident when I was little. I shattered my knee on the bottom of the pool when I was diving. Had to have 4 major surgeries to reconstruct it. And now when I'm on it for long periods of time it swells and I can't stand up or put any weight on it. So this" I say pointing to the brace. "This helps release some of the pressure."

"Sounds like you have some bad Karma with pools." He says, studying my leg. "I don't see any scares."

I stop walking and pull off the brace, revealing 3 long scars on my knee and calf. "You don't see then because when I have shorts on, like today, I always make sure I wear the brace. People look at scars weird when I don't."

"Well I think there fools. Nothing wrong with that. But I think you should give up on pools love. I think there out to get you."

I laugh. "That's why I take up Archery not Diving."

"Speaking of diving. This Tom Daley lad. Who is he?" Zayn ask, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"He's Britain's new young diver. He's good with the lady's, and with the back summer handsaults or what ever." I laugh. "That's where we're going next. To see him, I promised if watch him today."

I can see Zayn tense but I brush it off. "Awesome." he says bluntly.

I smile as we walk into the aquatic center and Tom comes Into sight. "Tom!" I yell, waving him over.

"You made it love!" He smiles, pulling me into a hug. "I didn't think I would see you before I went onto the floor." he turns to Zayn. "Who's this?"

"Zayn, he's my.. Friend" I say, looking for the right words. He is my friend right? Or do I want something more. "He came to help me cheer you on lad!"

"Nice to meet you Zayn." Tom says, giving him a look as he shakes his hand.

"Pleasures mine Mr. Daley." He replys, returning the glare.

"I sense a some tenseness." I say, interrupting there stare down. "Let's go find our seats Zayn." I pull on his arm, breaking his hand away from Toms. "Goodluck love!" I yell behind me.

He doesn't reply. Just turns on his heal and walks into the locker room.

"What was that about?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "Nothing. Nothing at all."

Sure seemed like something to me.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hiya, I know this chap kinda sucks but I felt like It had been awhile since I posted and I felt as of my writing was unsure and diff. So I'm sorry if this is short. More tommo. Kayy. NIGHT