JeanMarco Oneshot

-omigoshles first one shot to be written and published owo (WARNING: Trigger warning so please don't read if you have a chance of being triggered for sucidal acts I love you and you don't deserve to hurt like that) ENJOYZIES!-

Jean sat on the floor tears streaming down his cheeks. On the carpet surrounding him an array of small blades littered the floor. The carpet stained with scarlet drops. Jean froze to the door creaking open,"Jean?" A familiar freckled boy stepped in with a pair of plaid pajama pants only covering him. Jean slowly turned his head trying to hide his arm from Marco. Marco stepped towards Jean on the floor and caught a glimpse of scarlet stains and a shine of metal. His breath caught in his throat as Jean's eyes widened in fear. Jean snaked out his hand to try to cover the metallic scarlet painting the floor. Then Marco saw the angry red lines still dripping all the way from Jean's wrist to his shoulder. Tears fell faster down Jean's face as his only friend stood in place. Marco moved and dropped to his knees. He grabbed Jean and enveloped him in a hug. Warm tears fell down Jean's shoulder starting to stain Jean's grey undershirt. Jean sat unmoving from the grasp. Marco shuddered and pressed his lips to Jean's own. Jean reached up and Marco grasped his wrist lightly. He pulled away and murmered tears still falling,"D-don't do this to me Jean...I...I l-love you." Jean hugged Marco with enough force to almost knock him over. Tears fell down Marco's bare chest as Jean's scarlet blood fell down Marco's back. Marco grasped Jean and mumbled softly in his ear,"Everythings gonna be alright, Im here now, its okay because whatever your going through Im going through Jean." Jean buried his face into the crook of Marco's neck,"I love you too." Marco smiled and pulled Jean into his lap. His size made his legs fall to the side out of Marco's lap. Jean straightened up some and held Marco's cheek lightly as he pressed his lips to his. Marco kisses back softly wrapping his arms around Jean,"Dont leave ever...please." Marco wiped Jean's tears away with his thumbs,"Forever and always I want to be with you."

-end of memory-

Jean sat on the top bunk bed. Everyone was asleep. He grabbed a tin and his boots. Sliding on his boots he also slid over his bare body a wings of freedom sweatshirt. Jean silently worked his way to the stables. He tacked up a horse and swung up into the saddle. Holding in tears Jean guided the horse into a gallop. Reaching the wall after riding for an hour he snuck through the gate. Jean galloped the horse for miles into old human but now titan territory. He yanked on the reigns now into one of the villages. Jean swung off the horse and smacked it's rump. It shot off down the cobbled street going towards the wall miles away. Jean heaved his body up onto a rooftop and pulled out the tin. He popped open the lid and tossed it off the roof. It made a small clang as it reached the street. Jean pulled out the pills and the pocket knife. He set the pills in his lap and pulled up the sweatshirt sleeve. Old scars shown crisscrossed angrily disappearing into the rest of the sleeve. Retracing the scars Jean sliced. Tears fell down his face as he kept on slicing. Giant footsteps approached but Jean ignored the approaching titan. For Marco. He tossed the blade off the roof and looked up to the titan. Jean's eyes widened to the sight.

Before him was a giant face oddly resembling...Marco. This titan snorted hot air into Jean's face. It lifted it's hand up to Jean. The hand stopped infront of Jean's feet and the titan made a whimper noise. Jean stood in shock and stumbled into the titans palm. The titan raised a finger as if saying,'One second please.' The titan's head slumped forward and Jean stumbled and fell backward into the roof. Titan smoke surrounded the air. Looking hard Jean saw a figure. It started to walk towards Jean. Infront of Jean was Marco. Marco fell to his knees and enveloped Jean in a hug,"M-Marco?" Marco gripped Jean's shoulders and tried to make a sound. His voice had left him. Jean grabbed Marco in a hug and pressed his lips into Marco's. Marco kissed back and held tightly to Jean, tears streaming down his face. Marco whispered,"Forever and always I am with you. I love you. But for now I cannot speak no longer." Marco fell silent once again. Jean buried his face into the crook of Marco's neck,"I love you forever and always no matter what Marco."