Ereri Oneshot

-Happy fluff, cute fluff, it's more ereri fluff writing time! owo I cant believe all the views I've been getting, I'm almost at 300+! Glad you all like these!-

Levi twisted the key and pushed open the door to Eren and his apartment. Eren was in the kitchen mixing some cookie dough with an apron over his casual clothes,"Welcome home Heichou!" Levi shrugged off his jacket and walked over to the kitchen sink. He leaned over to peck Eren on the cheek while he washed his hands. Eren continued mixing the cookie dough to it's normal dough form. After Eren had stopped mixing Levi stole the spoon from his hand and started to lick cookie dough off of it. Eren giggled and scooted Levi onto the counter. Eren rested his head on Levi's chest as he licked away the cookie dough. Levi reached over and scooped cookie dough with his hand and gently smeared it on his boyfriend's cheek. Eren smiled and got some of his own and smeared some on his forehead,"Simba Heichou." "Oh so you wanna play that way eh?" Levi decided to stick cookie dough in his mouth and sloopily lick Eren's nose while coating it in cookie drool. Eren scrunched his face up and stuffed some in his mouth to lick onto Levi's cheek. Levi tusseled cookie dough into the brunette's messy bedhair. "Oh you are so on right now. Eren smeared cookie dough on Levi's mouth and slammed his lips into Levi's. Levi kissed Eren while secretly grabbing more cookie dough. He pulled away and smeared the cookie dough onto Eren's neck. Eren frowned,"That was mean." Eren gently started to suck cookie dough off his lovers face. Levi cracked a rare smile,"Alright no more fighting with cookie dough." Levi swiped Eren's cheek free of cookie dough and ate it while Eren kissed cookie dough off his forehead. Soon all the cookie dough that remained on one of them was the dough in Eren's hair. Levi made Eren get him a wet towel to rub the sweet stuff out of his hair. Eren complained about how long Levi took to get the dough out of his hair. Levi tossed the towel and grabbed the brunette's face and kissed him softly. Eren hugged the older man around his torso,"Alright I'm no longer mad at you." Levi smiled,"I love you." "Love you too Heichou." Eren leaned his forehead against Levi's and gazed into there eyes for awhile to get lost in. Eren picked up a sleepy Levi and carried him to the couch and they snuggled up to each other for a small little nap.

END