Ereruri Oneshot

-Sorry for not posting any oneshots lately! I've been so busy and I aploigize. But 1.17k views?!?!?!?! Thank you guys so much! So enjoy a threesome of Eren, Erwin, and Levi!-

Eren walked into Levi's office,"You called me down for something Corporal?" Eren looked up to see Levi smirking. Wait Levi smirking was not right. Eren felt a big person grab him from behind and lock the door. Eren looked at Levi with confused and fearful eyes. Erwin whispered in Eren's ear,"Your our toy for today." Levi got up and walked up to Eren. He grabbed the teen's chin and looked into his eyes,"We're going to have fun alright? It wont hurt. Much." Eren whined as Levi grabbed Eren from Erwin and swung him over his shoulder to bring to his room. Erwin followed, grinning. Levi dropped Eren on his back on Levi's bed and Erwin climbed over Eren next to Levi. "What are you guys doing? Th-this is a prank right?" Levi smiled and it looked evil,"Just relax brat." Levi pulled up Eren's shirt revealing his chest and soft abs. Erwin shrugged down Eren's pants as Levi held Eren in place and quieted any cries by dragging out toungue filled kisses. Erwin finished sliding off Eren's bottom clothing and he took the teen's dick in his mouth with a professional ease. Levi moved to Eren's neck and the brunette's moans escaped through his lips. Eren blushed angrily at himself for his noises and tried muffling them but struggling to keep his lips shut with Erwin sucking him off and Levi covering his neck in sloppy hickies. Erwin pulled his mouth off Eren's now hardened dick and blew cold air on it making the brunette arch his back slightly and his torso shudder. Erwin without hesitation spread lube amoung his fingers and started to press a finger inside of Eren. The younger cried out in pain,"Er-Erwin stop it hurts!" Levi paused his hickies,"Thats your commander and you cant tell a commander what to do and what not to, Jaeger." Erwin continued to press into Eren as Levi moved to the brunette's chest and to play with his nipples. Eren let out whimpers and pleads of his ass being penetrated. Erwin added a second finger and he thrust his fingers in and out of the teen as Levi smiled as he watched the moaning and whimpering face. Erwin slid his fingers out,"He's ready." Eren could hear Erwin unbuckling his pants and sliding them off with his boxers. Levi picked up the brunette and faced him towards Erwin. Erwin grasped Eren's torso and brought him closer to his now unclothed body. The bigger male's chest pressed up against the teen's he grabbed his chin and kissed him. Eren decided he wouldnt need to try and fight back anymore he pressed his toungue into battle against Erwin's. Erwin broke the kiss and moved the teen to where Erwin's erection pressed up against Eren's entrance. Eren gasped lightly but found himself mindlessly trying to press his hips down. Erwin eased Eren onto his dick as Eren whined, leaning his face into Erwin's shoulder. Levi sat by the two males while he fingered his own asshole preparing to take in the brunette. Erwin fully in Eren he began to move his hips slightly as Eren got the idea to move his own hips. Eren started to moan and muffling them into Erwin's shoulder as Erwin grunted quietly. Levi tapped on Erwin's shoulder lightly making him stop the brunette,"I believe I need a part too." Levi moved his body inbetween Eren's and Erwin's, facing Eren's way. Eren blushed lightly as he realized his erection was going inside the corporal's ass. Once Levi was settled Eren started to move his hips on Erwin's dick as the light bodied corporal moved his in sync of Eren's. Levi wrapped his arms around the brunette's neck and muffled whimpers and small grunts of pleasure in his neck. Erwin supported the two.
"I-I think I'm going to come." Levi said first. Eren a few seconds later felt warm liquid cover his stomach. Levi buried his face in Eren's neck and Eren felt his ass be filled with Erwin's coming. Eren climaxed inside of Levi and gently eased Levi off his dick and then eased off of Erwin's. Eren leaned on his elbows for support and crossed his legs somewhat embaressed. The teen could feel Erwin's liquid in his ass,"Im going to go use the bathroom." Eren, flustered walked quickly to the bathroom and shut the door. He wiped away the cum in his ass and looked into the mirror. Hickies completely covered his neck and shoulders. Eren wiped his fingers against them gently,"Shit, how will I hide these." Erwin walked into the bathroom and behind Eren,"I bet Hanji can help you with Levi's bites." "There's so many though." Levi stepped in,"S'not my fault you sounded adorable." Eren pouted as Erwin tried to cheer him up. Levi cleaned his ass and hugged the brunette,"Dont pout you shitty brat, I thought you were a soldier." "Alright." After a small awkward silence Eren said,"Should we put some clothes on or are we just going ass naked the rest of the night."
Erwin gently ran his fingers through the brunette's hair. Levi studied his sleeping face,"He's really cute when he sleeps." Erwin smiled,"Yeah he is. Im giving him a training pass for two days because he took on my dick. And he was a virgin before we played with him." Levi nodded,"Go ahead, the brat's probably going to have aching hips for days. No thanks to you Erwin." Erwin smirked,"S'not my fault he's adorable. I can't believe he agreed in sleeping only in a shirt with the both of us." Levi smiled a geniune smile,"Yep, glad he did though or else he may have been less cute." Levi poked the sleeping Eren's nose and watch him give out a cute three year old sneeze. Erwin chuckled at Levi's face of 'oh my god that was so fucking cute can I keep it'. Erwin continued threading his fingers through the soft brown hair as Levi started to nod off and cuddle closer to Eren. The three slept late into morning and Hanji was going to wake them up and discovered them all cuddling. Hanji blushing and silently fangirling let them all sleep in there mini pile.