AobaNoiz Oneshot

-honestly I loved writing this one >w< so I hope you enjoy as much as I did writing it! Hard yaoi ahead!-

The blue haired twink layed out on his bed. Lazily he looked up to see his roomate, Noiz, typing away on his computers getting his technological college work done,"Noiz it's the weekend, can you like chill?" Ren layed next to Aoba's head, eyes closed but still awake. "Even Ren is taking a chill today so come on Noiz." Noiz turned to Aoba and shut down his computers. Noiz instead of going to the top bunk, he snuggled in next to Aoba,"N-Noiz what're you doing?" "I'm getting comfortable. If you want me to chill so bad let me chill next to you." Noiz rubbed his face into Aoba's neck. Aoba could feel the cold metal of Noiz's face peircings press against his soft skin. Aoba was about to open his mouth to protest but closed it instead to be replaced by a small blush. He settled down next to Noiz, when Noiz shoved Aoba on his back and climbed ontop of him. "H-Hwah Noiz!" Ren stirred but just turned over and fell off the bed. Noiz started to kiss Aoba's neck and slid his hand under his shirt to pull it off. Aoba's bare chest was exposed and soon so was Noiz's. Aoba was blushing like crazy but did not protest to the noises he made and why he made them. Aoba slid his hands down Noiz's sides and shuffled down his pants while Noiz continued to cover his chest in hickies and sloppy kisses.

Noiz suddenly slid off Aoba's pants with his boxers like Aoba had Noiz. Noiz stuck two fingers in Aoba's mouth which he then heavily coated them in saliva. Noiz pressed a finger to Aoba's entrance while toying with one of his nipples. Aoba made small squeaks and moans while Noiz slowly pressed a finger inside of him. Noiz began to move his finger in and out slowly making Aoba sound even more feminine than he already did. Noiz added his second finger and scissored Aoba which in return gained muffled sounds. "Aoba, I want to hear you." Noiz at that moment thrust his fingers in knuckle deep and Aoba let past a loud moan of pleasure and pain. Noiz removed the fingers and gripped Aoba's hips. Noiz pressed into Aoba with no warning and slid in easily. Aoba could feel Noiz's dick peircings drag along his inside. Aoba moaned and muffled them by biting into a pillow he grabbed to hug. Noiz looked up to see Aoba's face which was twisted in a pleasurable look. Pink blush tinted Aoba's cheek as he whimpered and moaned into the pillow. Noiz thrusted into Aoba and picked up the pace. Aoba became louder to Noiz's actions. Noiz smiled watching Aoba's twitching and hypersensative state. Noiz wrapped his hand around Aoba's cock and began to rub it in soft soothing circles. Aoba moaned,"N-Noiz ahnng...ah har-haaah~" "Harder?" Aoba nodded still moaning and whinning. Noiz started to slam into Aoba's asshole which then made him moan out of safety of the pillow. Noiz blushed lightly at the noises he caused to come from Aoba's throat.

Both began to feel reaching their climax. "N-Noiz I'm going t-nyaaah~" Noiz nodded and started to thrust faster and give Aoba's dick the pleasure it deserves. Aoba's bottom became numb and hot nearing even closer to his climax. Noiz slammed into Aoba one last time before the warm liquid streamed inside of his ass. Aoba came on his stomach and became covered in the sticky substance. Noiz let go of Aoba's hips and leaned down to started licking off Aoba's cum. Aoba's breathing came heavy as Noiz rasped his toungue over his stomach. His toungue peircing stood out against his toungue, the peircings made everything better in a way though. Noiz after cleaning Aoba free of his liquid he pulled him close to his bare body. Aoba slouched in Noiz's lap and he lapped his toungue over his peirced and sticky dick. Noiz bit his lip to muffle small noises as he watched Aoba lazily lap at his half clean cock. Aoba licked his lips when he had finished and curled up into Noiz. Noiz held Aoba close and thats how they fell into a soft nap curled up on Aoba's electric blue comforter.

END