Ereri Oneshot

-Okay this is sad feels spilled all over but next pub will be a happier fluff okay?

Levi felt his eyes droop as he lay his head on the brunette's hospital bed. Eren's raspy breathing was the only thing Levi heard as he drowned out everything else. He held Eren's hand tightly and ran a finger over the metal band he wore. A tear fell down Levi's cheek. Levi fought to keep his eyes open longer but exauhstion won him over. Levi eventually felt a disturbance in his hand. He fluttered his tired eyes open to see the brunette lightly crying as he smiled at the older. Levi's eyes watered up with tears and he choked back a sob. Eren tightened his hand around Levi's,"How long have you been here Levi?" The older male shook his head his body shuddering softly. Eren tugged lightly on Levi's hand,"Don't worry hun, things were said but it's better now right?" Levi nodded and leaned over onto the bed and curled up into the brunette's side. His head lay softly on Eren's chest to hear is faint, uneven heartbeat. Eren gently wrapped his free arm around Levi and smiled burrowing his face into his hair. He cried steadily and said shakily,"I know I'm going to die soon but, I'll die loving you." Levi shook with a sob and clutched Eren's hand tighter.

.•Time Skip•.

Levi slowly walked with a flower crown in his thin fingers. He sat down at a speacial engraved rock. He lay the crown on top the grave stone. He teared up and fiddled softly with the extra ring on his finger,"I miss you so much Eren, it hurts but, you died loving me and this ring proves it right? Please wear the crown everday for me until I join you okay?" Levi rested his forehead against the stone and looked down at his hands. "Levi." His head snapped around to see Eren with soft feathered wings blowing in the wind folded behind his back. A flower crown atop his head. Levi started to cry and he reached out to the brunette infront of him. He smiled and blew a kiss to the older male before he disappered into the wind. Levi curled up at the foot of the gravestone and wept. Before long Levi felt something snuffle against his cheek. He turned to see a small brown speckled puppy that sneezed in his face. Looking at the puppy it smiled a dogish smile and his eyes flashed...resembling Eren's. Levi scooped up the puppy and held it tightly,"I'll see you on the other side eventually...Eren."

END