THANK YOUUUUU

ugh im like crying rn as i write these words.

this story has  been in my life for several months and it's helped me learn and grow as a writer and a person. basically i learned during this process that writing is a really big release for me. so whenever i wrote, i would feel like shit anymore if i was having a bad day. (i'd tried doing the whole 'depressing poems' thing before and it only served to make me sadder so lolool no)

ive loved seeing some of your icons ever since the beginning and ive loved seing some new ones pop up every day since. 

also, if it weren't for this story, annie and i probably wouldn't be as good of friends as we are. basically this story was born after the imagine's blog we were writing got deleted and i was looking to fill my time. this idea was actually something i found on tumblr (the whole black and white until u find ur soulmate thing) and she suggested we cowrite and I was like "hell yeah!" and the rest is history. 

u guys helped me meet one of my best friends and IM SCrEAMJING ugh.

but anyways thank you for being such amazing readers, i love u.

but read grey area. it the sequel to this. its better than this i promise. we're better writers now than we were starting this story.