Suspicious

*The next day*

(Your pov)

Ring!! Ring!!

I was woken up by the stupid alarm clock. I threw the damn thing across the room. Then, I realised I had school today. (Btw, it's Tuesday.) I quickly got ready and went downstairs.

(You changed into this)

"Morning y/n! It's a surprise you still have energy to even wake up after staying up so late to help me with the suit last night

"Morning y/n! It's a surprise you still have energy to even wake up after staying up so late to help me with the suit last night."

I stuck out my tongue at Uncle Tony. "I can barely keep my eyes open. I need coffee."

"You can go buy some Starbucks or something. There's one down the street."

"Ok bye!" I hugged him and ran out the tower.

"Wait y/n! Wh-" Before he could finish his sentence, I was already gone.

*time skip to school*

I walked into the school and went to my locker. Thank god I drank coffee. I dont think I would have survived. I saw Peter and Ned at their lockers.  I waved at them but they just looked at me with a frown and walked away. Weird... But then I realised...

OH SHIT! I didn't tell Peter I was helping out Uncle Tony yesterday! He must have waited for me for so long!

I ran up to him. "Wait! Peter!"

"What do y-you want?" He said. He seemed really angry.

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I had to help out my uncle and I forgot to tell you about him. I'm so so so so sorry!" I told him.

"S-so you did not p-purposely make  m-me w-wait?"

"Of course not!"

"So about the p-project..."

"Can we do it this afternoon?" I said.

His face lit up," S-s-sure! Damn it Parker! Why do you keep stammering?" I heard him mumble the last part. I laughed.

"Alright see you later!"

*time skip*

The day went by very quickly. I should really start working on my mission though. Maybe I should ask Peter for help, but I must make sure that I dont let him know my secret. I waited at the door for five minutes before I saw Peter.

"Sorry! T-the teacher had a lot t-to s-say."

"Haha It's ok. Let's go!"

He then led me to his apartment.

*time skip*

We took the lift up. We walked to a door and stopped. Peter took out his keys and opened the door.

I saw a lady sitting on a couch watching tv.

"Hi Peter, you're finally back! Oh who is this?"

"May, this is u/n. U/n, this is Aunt May."

"Nice to meet you, May" I shook her hand and smiled.

"Are you two dating?" May asked.

"May! No!" Peter said. Then, I saw him blushing. I just gave a awkward smile.

"We're just doing a project," Peter said. Wow he did not stammer.

"L-Let's go t-to m-my room." He said to me. I take that back.

He led me to his room. I saw a shooting thingy on his his table. What's that? He noticed I was staring at that thing and quickly covered it.

"So... let's get started!"

Time passed quickly. We decided to do a something about web fluid and spiders. This kinda reminds me about Spider Man.

"Hey Peter. Have you seen anybody acting weird in school?"

"N-No"

(Peter's pov)

"Hey Peter. Have you seen anybody acting weird in school?"

"N-No"

Why would she ask that? Did she find out about my secret? I saw her staring at my web shooter. Stupid Peter! Why would you your web shooter on the table?! I hope she doesn't suspect anything.

*30 min later*

(Your pov)

"Hey I should get going."

"O-ok"

He led me to the door.

"Bye May! Bye Peter." I gave him a kiss cheek. He stood there looking at me, wide-eyed. I laughed and went back to the Stark tower.

At the Stark Tower

"Hey y/n. Why are you so late?"

"I went to my friend's apartment to do a project."

"Oh and by the way y/n, I need your help."

"Again... I have a missiom you know?"

"Doesn't look like you're working on it so you might as well help me."

"Fine..." I groaned.

"Ever heard of Spider Man? I need you to help me train him."

Spider Man? Maybe he could help me with my mission.

"Ok!"

I went upstairs and changed into a t-shirt and shorts. Then, you tied your hair. You went to the dining room to have dinner.

"So what's the mission about?" Uncle Tony said.

"The school I'm going to has a book that contains instructions to a doomsday device ot somethin. I have to find book before someone else gets it. It could be very dangerous."

"Damnnnn"

After dinner, I went to my bedroom. Ding! I got a notification from youtube. I opened it up and saw: Spider Man stops bank robbery! I clicked on the video and watched it. Who IS Spider Man? Guess I'll just have to find out on Saturday.