Truth

"U/n. Wake up." Peter nudged me and my fluttered open.

"Come on, I'm gonna take you home." I looked at Peter and realised he was already in his Spider suit.

I put my arms around his neck and he swung me to the Stark Tower. We landed on the balcony.

He had one hand on my back and one hand carressing my cheek. He leaned in and kissed me.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." But I'm sorry for lying to you.

The Next Day

IT'S FRIDAY!!! I got up and changed.

(You changed into this)

I went to the kitchen to grab a granola bar and went to school

I went to the kitchen to grab a granola bar and went to school. It's finally Friday. I would have so much time to do everything over the weekend.

I still have to find out what to do with the crown. And... Mrs Smith... Damn, who knew being a spy could be so hard?

*time skip*

Science. Shit.

I walked into the classroom and saw Mrs Smith standing near her desk. She looked up and saw me. She stared at me as if she was... examining me.

"U/n!" Mrs Smith smiled.

"H-Hi Mrs S-Smith..." I smiled nervously.

"I have never really noticed your exceptionally e/c eyes..." She said.

"I uh-"

"U/n!" I turned around to see Peter. Thank god!

"Uh I have to go!" I said to Mrs Smith and quickly rushed to Peter.

"Thank you!" I kissed Peter and sat down.

"F-For what?" He raised his eyebrows and I giggled. Before I could answer, Mrs Smith started the class.

*time skip*

I made my way to the canteen. A million thoughts ran through my mind as I squeezed through the hallway filled with students.

Should I tell Peter about Mrs Smith? Should I tell him about me? What if he doesn't like me anymore? Can he be trusted?

My feet stopped at the entrance of the canteen.

"U/n?" Peter's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh h-hi." I muttered.

"Um are you ok?" Peter asked and kissed my forehead.

"Awwww..." Ned said.

"Shut up!" Peter snapped. I giggled.

"I'm fine." I said.

We chatted and ate. Soon, lunch was over. I pulled Peter to a side before we parted ways again.

"Peter, can you meet me after school at the Stark Tower?"

"Sure." He kissed me and walked away.

After School

I sat on my bed, waiting for Peter. What is taking him so long?

Ring! Ring!

I looked at my phone.

Dad.

I picked up.

"Hey dad!"

["Y/n! How are you?"]

"I'm fine."

["How's the mission going?"]

"It's going great! I think I'm close to getting it."

["Great! Remember to stay safe!"]

"Yea sure!"

["Bye Y/n."]

"Bye."

I put down my phone and turn around. My heart sped up as I saw who was standing there.

(Peter's pov)

I took the lift up to U/n's floor.

Ding!

I walked out the lift and headed towards U/n's room. I heard her voice talking.

"Hey dad!"

I frowned. U/n never really talked about her father. I always thought that something happened to him.

"It's going great! I think I'm close to getting it."

Going great? What's going great? Close to getting what?

"Bye."

She turned around to see me standing at the doorway.

(Your pov)

"P-Peter?"

"Hey... U/n..."

"I... D-Did you hear the c-conversation?" I stammered.

"Uh yeah... You're father? I'm sorry for eavesdropping! What were you talking about? What's going great? What are you close to getting? What's going on? Shit! I should stop talking..."

Shit. He heard everything.

"I uh... We were talking about my uh... studies! I'm close to getting straight A's." I plastered a fake smile on my face.

"Oh. I thought it's was something bad or whatever." He laughed. I frowned.

Did he really believe what I said? I... I can't do this anymore.

"Do you seriously believe what I just said?! Why are you so naïve?! Why do you have to do this?!" He was taken aback by my words.

"I'm not who you think I am! I'm not U/n! I have been lying to you from the start! Everything is fake! Our relationship is fake! Just go away!"

Tears were rolling down my cheek as I pushed Peter out the room. I slammed the door shut. I sat on the floor, back against the door, crying.