Chapter 8

Adam

He knew that what had happened to him was serious because, well, he'd been shot but he hadn't really thought about the repercussions of it very much. 

When he was in the bathroom he knew something was wrong even before he looked down and saw the blood soak bandage. When he reached the door of the room it felt like someone was holding a lighter to his wound but he didn't say anything because he knew if he did Tara would stop explaining and he could tell by how she stormed out she needed to.

Now Adam was laying on Tara's bed with a man and Oscar observing his stitches. When the doctor came in a minute ago he saw him give Tara something. Adam didn't have to read it to know what it said. Tara was staring at it by her door her face turning ghostly pale. He knew Tara was being told to leave. Adam was about to shout over to Tara to tell her was going to be OK, when an explosion of pain erupted on his stomach. He yelled out in pain and scrunched his eyes shut. He heard a buzz in his ears and the pain intensified so much he started to feel sick. Adam can feel beads of sweat resting on his forehead as he continues to scream out. Minutes pass that feels like hours and then the pain becomes to much. 

He passes out.

Sorry this is only a small but the next chapter is going to be released tomorrow. I also wanted to say thank you so much for the 100 reads. It might not seem like much but this is the first story I've ever let people read.