I miss you.

Another chapter owo
Leweus
--
It was Der Klassiker. Dortmund Vs Munich. Robert was really nervous since he was about to play against his former club. His former teammates. Against Marco. Marco was his best friend, and maybe Robert had feelings for him.Just before the team was about step on the pitch, Thomas whispered "Don't be nervous you can do it. "
-=+=-
Marco was also extremely nervous because his former best friend was about to play against him. He never told Robert that he had feelings for him, in fact he was doing his best to forget his old friend. 
-=+=-
As Marco walked onto the pitch, he saw thousands of supporters screaming. Red and Yellow. He took a deep breath as the referee blew the whistle. By the second half, his team were screwing up, and then it happened. Robert scored Munich's first goal. He refused to celebrate, what a "classy" act. note the sarcasm.
-=+=-
The match ended with 1-0 to Bayern. Robert was a little sad since he scored the goal, and he went to hug Marco. Marco didn't hug back, but simply walked away. "Marco. Wait!", he called after Marco. The younger boy turned to see him and said "Congratulations." Then he began to walk towards the locker room.
-=+=-
Robert followed him, and he smiled fondly at the inside of the room. "Never changes,eh?"he said and chuckled fondly. Marco put his head down as Robert sat next to him. "Hey" he said softly. Marco ignored him. Robert raised Marco's head gently and kissed him. At first Marco was surprised, but melted into the kiss. When they pulled away, he simply said, "I forgive you."
-=+=-
Sorry for the delay, I was busy.
Don't forget to vote and comment xx
-a🌙