Chapter five

Hi

Recap: They reached the hospital Diya faints and Ragini was lying on the patients bed.

Laksh lifts Diya and placed her on the bed next to the one of Ragini's. Raksh was holding Ragini's hand tight.

Laksh turns to the doctor. "I want to know what had happened the night when she was admitted to the hospital!".

The doctor made him calm. "Sir, please control. I will explain you!".

"When the two come to us..."

Laksh shook his head. "No, from the beginning how they come?".

The doctor nods. "As far as I know they were both at the highway. One was entering Pune the other one was entering Calcutta! It could have been the other way? I'm not sure!".

Laksh nod. "Ragini had gone to meet her friend whom's birthday she wanted to attend it was quite late when she called me. She said I'm returning home. So I think Ragini was taking the highway out of Pune to enter Calcutta!".

The doctor only could nod. "About the accident. The car of your wife the real Ragini collided with an animal. She other drivers gave statements like she wanted to break but it was too late. She collided with the animal and the car flipped over several times! It started to burn!".

"On the other side of the road her car collided with a truck who was driving the wrong way. She hit with the car against the railing and broke it. She drove further and hit with a tree! Her car too started to burn!".

Laksh was shocked all happened at the same time. What is going on?.

"The other drivers come to their help and an ambulance was called bother were taken into the same ambulance. They got the same treatment and the same medicine!".

Laksh nods. So many coincidences how is this possible?.

"When they arrived to the hospital it had started to rain heavily we even lost the electricity and a thunder hit the roof. For a moment all was dark and we couldn't do much!".

Inner voices of Diya and Ragini.

"Aaahhhh". A loud shout of Diya got the attention of Laksh and the doctor.

They both runs to her but she closed her eyes and falls unconscious.

It was dark a small place inside the head or heart of Diya. Two souls were talking one of them belonged to Ragini which was weak and the other one belongs to Diya which was bright.

"Thank you Diya! Thank you so much! I could live a few days in your body as me! I could love my son, I could feel my husband. I'm sorry using you but I... I tried so often to wake up, but I failed!".

The soul of Ragini was weak as her time had come to leave the world.

"Ragini what are you saying? You are the reason why I am still alive. My body was to weak I couldn't fight but you fought for me. You entered me as I was too weak. I had given up whereas you was determined to meet them again. A loving husband and an innocent child! I am not angry of you or your decision. I'm happy I could help you! Like you helped me!".

Ragini soul got peace hearing.

"I haven't committed a crime or sin? I don't remember much what I did by using your body!".

Diya laughs.

"You don't worry even if something would have happened! I wouldn't have mind it as he is a very caring and charming man. He was always yours! He hasn't gone that far with me. Never!".

Ragini took a deep breath.

"May I ask you one thing?".

Diya agrees.

"Haan ask me...".

[muted I need to keep a bit of the suspense 😝]

"Ragini please don't leave! You can stay as long as you want...!".

Diya opens her eyes the same time Ragini opens her eyes.

Laksh looked at them. He felt that Diya had nothing anymore which could remind him on his Ragini. He went to Ragini and hold her hand. "Baacha speak to me!".

Diya stood up. "Ragini please don't go! Please stay! Ragini please!".

But Ragini closed her eyes forever...

Laksh was broken he finally found his wife Ragini but she had left him again. He cries holding her hand tight. Diya too cried. "Ragini why I told you, you can stay! Why didn't you stayed?".

She falls on her knees too and cried on her bed like Laksh. Raksh didn't moved from there he as still lying on Ragini's lifeless chest.

"Oh my gosh? My sister died! My sister just died!".

"Swara I'm so sorry for you!". He took her in his arms.

All the time SwaSan followed them secretly. "Sanskaar my sister died! I want to meet her! I want to scold her! I want to hug her!".

Sanskaar kept her close and tried to console her. "Sshh Swara please all is over, Ragini is gone and Diya is back but... I don't think it will be normal anymore. You heard her words?".

Swara looked at Sanskaar. "Haan she said stay! Why don't you stayed! I allowed you! Do you think that the soul of Ragini had entered Diya and possessed her?".

Sanskaar thought about it. "It could be possible, it would explain a lot like. Why she wasn't seeing the face of Diya but always pretending to be Ragini!".

Swara nods. "Haan Sanskaar, you could be, right!".

Laksh looked at Diya. "Did she told you something! She said something for me? A last word? Anything?!". He hold her arms and shakes her.

Diya shook her head. "No, she didn't said anything! I can't tell him? It will break him apart he loves her so much. I can't tell him what she said to me! I can't!".

Raksh crawls to Laksh and places his hand on his head. Laksh lifts him and asked for the death body of his wife for the last rites.

The doctor agrees. "We have to do some formalities and then we can give her body free! I'm sorry for your lost!".

Laksh nods and left from there Diya follows him silently.

Raksh was looking at her. He calls her with his hands. "Aaaaa!". Laksh looked at him and turns to see a devastated Diya. "Don't worry nothing had happened between us. I'm not that spiritual but my Ragini was and she used to tell me about soul powers I think that is what had happened between your both bodies!".

Diya looked at him. "Haan, she saved my life! She entered my weak body. She tried a lot to wake up but she was brain death! She told me. Let me help you. You haven't lived your life yet but I did. I have a loving husband and a wonderful child! You will like them once you meet them!".

Laksh looked at her. "Haan that is my Ragini selfless! Didn't she said something?".

Diya shook her head. "No!". She was lying clearly he could sense it in these two weeks he could learn a little bit of Diya. She is very bold and loud, he knows it now. She is a dancer by profession and she gives tuitions in singing that is what Sanskaar told him.

Sanskaar her fiancé ... Swara my fiancé...

___
Please comment and vote