3rd wheel se accident part 1

This two shots is based on the current track,how I want it to turn.
Hope you'll enjoy reading it.

Disclaimer- Don't be disheartened to read about the precap because what comes up next will wash away the pain of the precap.

Naina was heartbroken seeing Sameer Proposing Sunaina. She didn't have the courage to witness anything further.She left the canteen trying badly. Preeti and Swati ran after Naina.

Naina-'Yeh Sameer bohut galat kar raha hai.Sunaina ka dil toot jayega jab use sach ka pata chalega.Nahi Main aisa nahi hone doongi.Mujhe abhi ke abhi Sameer see baat karni hogi'

Munna and Pandit clapped their hands .
Munna said-' Waah Naina Waah.Tujhe Sunaina ka dard dikh raha hai bohut lekin Sameer ki tadap nahi dikhi kabhi? Tu to shaadi kar rahi hai na .apne sasural or mangetar see matlab rakh aur door reh Sameer se .Ab Sameer zindagi mein aage badhna chahta hai use badhne de .'

Naina thought for a while and left to look for Sameer .She found him and Sunaina sitting side by side in an empty classroom involved in a serious conversation . Her heart ached seeing them together.She leant against the door,hiding herself and cried her heart out,not making a single sound. She wiped her tears and walked into the classroom. Both Sameer and Sunaina stood up in shock seeing her there and also had a certain fear on their faces.

Naina went towards Sunaina ,held her hand and said,'Sunaina,You are really lucky to have Sameer .Stay with him for life '

Naina then turned towards Sameer and said' Sameer,I wish you all the best for your future.And I hope you get all the happiness in your life ,with Sunaina'
She sighed as she said this.

Controlling her tears, she spoke again,'Sameer,Never break her heart. Sunaina is a nice girl.Goodbye' and rushed out of the classroom. Sameer sat down on the seat with a thump with an expressionless face.

Sunaina -'Sameer, don't worry,I am with you'.

Next day

Sameer and Sunaina arrived on the same bike in college. Sunaina was holding on to Sameer's shoulder and both were smiling. Naina witnessed this and felt as if someone had stabbed her heart and she was dead.She somehow managed herself and entered the classroom. Sameer and Sunaina entered the class,all smiling at each other and sat together.
Naina closed her eyes to hold in her pain. As soon as it was time for lunch, All the students rushed out and Naina fell down on her knees , crying badly.

Preeti-'Naina,kyu dard de rahi hai khudko. Sameer jaa chuka hai humesha ke liye. Ab uske peeche rokar kya faayda. Bohut der ho chuki hai Naina. Kaash tune wakt rehte..khair chod chal canteen mein'

Naina was not willing to get up.Preeti dragged her out only to come face to face to the most heart-wrenching scene.
Sameer himself added the Su to Naina on the notice board displaying the fresher's names and smiled at Sunaina. He held Sunaina's hand and smiled at her. Naina couldn't take all this any further and rushed out. Preeti ran after her. Sameer and Sunaina left each other's hands and looked at the Naina rushing out.

At the college gate,

Preeti to Naina-'Tu kaha jaa rahi hai behen.Ab tak to Sameer se bara door hona chahti thi.To ab door chala gaya to tujhe itni takleef kyu ho rahi hai tujhe? Chal class mein chal'

Naina was in a dazed state and answered, 'Preeti mujhe please kuch der ke liye akela chod de.Tu class mein wapas ja.Main ghar as jaaoongi'

Preeti-'Nahi Naina.Main tujhe is haalat mein bilkul akeli nahi chodungi'

Naina -'Preeti tujhe meri kasam.Waada kar mere peeche nahi aayegi.Main ghar aa jaoongi time se'