3rd wheel se accident part 2

3 months later.....

At Delhi

Sameer was sitting outside the ICU ,all lifeless. It had been 3 months since he had last seen Naina talking or smiling. He had grown a beard and his hair had been unkempt.He was back to his Babaji's look . The doctors went in for the daily checkup . Sameer sat there hopelessly when suddenly the doctore called out for him .

Sameer ran into the room. Naina was slowly coming out of coma. Her fingers were moving and she slowly opened her eyes only to shut them back as she couldn't bear the sudden light. Tears of happiness flooded Sameer's eyes seeing his Naina back to life. Slowly as Naina's eyes adjusted to her surroundings expecting it to be her home ,she was surprised to find herself in the hospital. She looked around and was surprised to See Sameer and his condition. Naina was too weak to speak and asked in actions what was going on .

The doctor told her about her condition and also how her husband Sameer took care of her, staying by her side day and night, waiting outside the room .On how many occasions he he fallen ill due to his neglect towards himself but still refused to leave the place outside her room. Naina was surprised on hearing the doctor referring to Sameer as her husband coz all she remembered was that Sameer and Sunaina were together then what's all this .She was confused . The doctor left the room .

Sameer went closer to Naina and held her hand ,gently intertwining their fingers with each other. Fresh hot tears singed his face as he felt her soft hands in his after so much time. He looked at Naina lovingly and broke into tears again. Naina tried to remove her hand but Sameer held it tighter and said,' Kya kar rahi ho Naina?? Aur kitna tadpaogi mujhe? Ab bhi mujhse door jana chahti ho?' Naina was crying too and somehow managed to utter 'Pad Sunaina?'

Sameer sobbed even harder-'Naina tumhe lagta hai main tumhare alava kisi aur larki see pyaar kar sakta hoon? Woh sab ek natak tha tumhe ehsaas dilane ke liye ki hum dono ek doosre se door nahi reh sakte. Maine Sunaina ko humare baare mein usi din sabkuch bata diya that jisdin Maine use propose. .. '

Naina looked away , trying to contain the pain of that sight. Sameer's inner self rebuked him for reminding her of that painful memory.

Sameer-'Woh bike ride aur woh sab ek dikhawa tha.  Shayad tumne dekha nahi pad jaise hi Tum chali gayi..Maine notice board se phir se Sunaina ka Su mita diya..

Mujhe maaf kardo Naina ..Maine tumhe sirf takleef pohunchayi hai aajtak.. Main apne gam mein itna kho gaya tha ki mujhe dikhayi hi vnahi de raha tha ki tumhare saath kya ho raha hai.. aur jab tak pata chala.  Tumhari yeh halat ho chuki thi'.

Sameer started crying hard holding their joined hands against his chest, trying to derive comfort from them..

Naina was silent ,she didn't utter a word. Soon the doctors walked in and said,'We'll shift her to the private ward and keep her undee observation for 2 days and then we'll discharge her.Its no more than a miracle that she has recovered.Indeed Mrs.Maheshwari you are lucky to have a husband like him'

Naina blushed even if she didn't want to on hearing the doctor address her as Mrs . Maheshwari. She thought that Sameer obviously couldn't tell that she is his girlfriend that's why maybe he had mentioned her as his wife .She hadn't known the story yet. But she wondered where her  family was.As the doctor had injected sedatives ,she fell asleep soon leaving Sameer relieved that he didn't need to answer those dreaded questions and give her stress

2 days later

Naina was completely healthy and fine amd was ready to be  discharged.
Sameer entered her room and gave her  a rose  bouquet. Naina smiled at first but then threw it away remembering Sameer's proposal to Sunaina. Though Sameer had apologized to her several times over the past 2 days for his foolish deeds still she was super angry. Sameer smiled at her and gave her another bouquet. She threw it away too . This way Naina threw away 5 bouquets more till Sameer gave her a dried up rose .Naina scrunched her nose and looked up at him questioningly.