Adhoore panne last part

Next Morning at Mumbai..

It was raining heavily ,a phenomenon uncommon in November, just like the Love of Sameer and Naina ,rare.

Naina was returning from the market in an autorickshaw . Suddenly the auto came to a halt..
Naina- 'Bhaiya auto kyu rok di aapne'

Driver- ' Didi lagta hai kuch kharaabi aa gayi hai .dekhna hoga. Aap doosri auto le lijiye yeh theek hone mein bohut wakt lagayega'

Naina gave him the amount for the covered distance. As she stepped out of the auto and opened the umbrella ,she was turned to stone.

There stood across the road, under an umbrella ,next to an expensive black car, Sameer Maheshwari. Sameer was shocked on seeing her and wanted to run away but this time it was as if his heart had won over his brain which made him stand still , drowning into her eyes as his own drowned in tears.

The same was with Naina.. unable to believe that finally her wait was over, finally she was face to face with Sameer. They remembered their old times,those school days when Naina and Sameer enjoyed the rains , walking under the same umbrella.. How Naina used to run away from the umbrella and  dance happily in the rains and Sameer used to watch her happily ,throwing away the umbrella and get drenched alongwith her. How they shared the same cup of tea and have corns together. Oh those days of togetherness when everything was so perfect .

Naina walked towards Sameer and whispered 'Tum lout aaye Sameer' and tried to touch his face to convince herself that he was really present there. Feeling her touch,after ages,Sameer closed his eyes to take in her feeling. Suddenly the honking of a car nearby brought him back into his senses and he pushed away Naina..

He said 'Yeh Kya kar rahi hai aap? Main nahi jaanta aapko'

Naina was beyond shocked,rather hurt to hear him say this ..

Naina held his shoulders and said - ' 'Main Naina, Sameer hum dono ek doosre ke saath the, Ahmedabad mein'

Sameer-' Mujhe koi Naina yaad nahi'

Naina slapped him and held him by his collars- ' Kyu jhooth bol rahe ho ,kyu takleef de rahe ho mujhe aur khudko bhi? Mujhe pata hai tumhe main yaad hoon.. tumhari zubaan jhooth keh sakti hai lekin aankhein kabhi nahi. Theek hai tumhe Naina yaad nahi na. To yahi sahi. Ab main is Naina ko is duniya se bhi mita doongi. Mera wajood tumse juda hai Sameer. Aaj tak tumhare pyaar ke sahaare jeeti aayi hoon. Aaj jab yeh pyaar hi nahi raha to is zindagi ka Kya matlab'

And tried to jump in front of a speeding car. Sameer in the nick of time pulled her away and hugged her to himself,crying endlessly. The umbrella was a forgotten story as always.. and there stood two lovers lost in each other , letting go of their sorrows in each other's embrace.

Soon the rains stopped and the sun tried to peep in through the clouds.. Naina's stunt had cleared his brains of all apprehensions ,all doubts. All he knew was that he and Naina were incomplete without each other and they needed each other.

Sameer pulled back from the embrace ,went down on his knees, and held out his hands to Naina
Sameer- 'Kya tum apne is buddhu aashiq ko ek aakhri mauka dogi?'

Naina-'Sameer, ek kyu hazaar mouke bhi maanlo to bhi doongi.. bas ab yeh judai bardaasht nahi hoti'

Sameer- ' Ab dobara judai aane hi nahi doonga. '

Sameer opened the car door for Naina and held it like a gentleman. Naina laughed at his antiques and sat inside.
Sameer drove off to phulla bua's home . As they came to a halt outside the house. Naina looked at him with questioningly..