adam cole

prompt #8: "Why are you so jealous?"

•••••••

"Oh my God!" You busted out laughing at something that Alestier Black had said.

You and your long-time boyfriend, Adam Cole, decided to go and hang out in your hotel's bar with some of the guys from NXT.

"Hey, guys, I think we're gonna call it a night. I'm exhausted and I know that (Y/N) is, too. Night!" Adam said, before whisking you off into the elevator.

"What the hell was that all about?" You ask, pressing your floor number.

"Mmm, nothing." Adam said, kissing down the nape of your neck.

You sucked in a breath, not used to Adam being this forward, but then again, it was "The" Adam Cole.

"A-Adam. What's wrong with you?" You ask, stepping off of the elevator and towards your room.

He didn't say a word as he followed you into your shared hotel room.

Pushing you up against the wall, he pressed his lips on to yours and you instantly kissed back.

He tapped your thigh, a signal for you to hop up and wrap your legs around his waist.

You let out a slight moan as he made his way down your neck finding your sweetspot almost immediately.

Before long you were layed onto the bed, him hovering over you, greedily looking at your body.

"All this beautiful, beautiful body," he said, running his hand over your skin from your legs to your bum, then to your neck where he leaned in, pressing his lips to the shell of your ear where he whispered,"is mine."

"A-Adam?" You ask as he continued to work on giving you hickies.

"Mmm?" He hummed in response not stopping his work.

"Why are you so jealous?" You ask, almost giggling.

Truth was, you knew why Adam was acting all possessive.

He didn't like the way that Alestier was making you laugh and giggle the whole night, he thought it was his job, so he took it into his own hands to make you know you were his.

"What are you talking about?" He ask, ceasing his actions and sitting up so you could as well.

"Don't play stupid. I saw the way you were glaring at Alestier. And you were holding me tighter than usual. You're jealous." You said, holding out the 's' and poking his now red cheek.

You see, it was hard to embarrass Adam Cole, but, supringly enough, not impossible.

He didn't say a word as the "bad boy" facçade went away and he was just flustered.

"Awe, it's okay. I love you. And I'm all yours, I promise." You say, smiling as you scooted closer to him on the bed.

"I mean I trust you, hell I trust you with my life, but are you sure. I know he's more your type. The tattoos and accent; who wouldn't be all over him?" He ask, looking discouraged.

"Adam, trust me, I'm all yours. You're the only one who gets to take me home at the end of the night, the only one who gets to hold me, and the only person I think I've ever truly been head over heels in love with. Adam, I. Love. You." You said, putting emphasis on the last 3 words.

He just looks at me and smiles.

I straddle his lap and lean down to whisper in his ear,"And you're the only one who does this to me. You make me crazy. And I love that you make me break out of my shell. I love who I am with you."

He just looks into your eyes before enclosing your lips into a kiss, much sweeter than the rushed ones from earlier.

"I love you, (Y/N)." He says, before laying you down.

Let's just say, it was a fun night for he both of you. ;)