chase owens (requested)

prompt #26: "you come to my room and wake me up at 4 a.m. to cuddle?"

requested by Pyrix_aj

slightly based off of my addiction of queen (sorry)

the song I quote near the end is "I Want To Break Free".

•••••

Three knocks, that's all it took for Chase to come stumbling to his door.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here? Aren't you rooming with Kenny?" Your best friend ask you, confused as to why you'd left yours and your brothers shared room.

"Yea, he was dead asleep. I-I just-Ugh nevermind I'll just go back it's stupid." You said, shrugging your shoulders as you turned around and started to head back to your room when you felt Chase gently place his hand on your shoulder.

"Hey, I didn't say you had to go, I just wanted to know what happened." he ask, looking at you sleepily.

"I just couldn't sleep. I'm nervous about this title match tommorow." you said, the real reason as to why you were at Chase's door at 3 in the morning coming out.

"awe, babe, c'mere." Chase said, bringing you into his firm chest as he pulled you into the room, door shutting quietly behind you.

truth was, it was your first time having a title shot in ring of honor.

ROH had given you a chance at a title since you had been working your ass off at the company for almost 2 and a half years now.

you started out writing in Japan and was quickly picked up by Ring of Honor as a trainee, who soon became a fan-favorite.

tommorow would be your first shot at a title, and to say you were nervous would be an understatement.

as you were hiding in Chase's chest, he started laughing.

"what?" you ask, leaning your head out of his embrace, despite his arms still being wrapped around you.

"so essentially, you came to my room and woke me up at 4 in the morning to cuddle?" he said, laughing hysterically.

as soon as he said it, you realized how embarrassing the situation truly was.

"chase-i-listen, I'm sorry, I'll go back to my room-"

"hey, I wasn't complaining." he said, cutting you off as he led you to his queen sized bed.

you both soon got cozy, him cuddling you into his chest.

"y'know something?" Chase said, fiddling with your hair that was sprawled out across his chest.

"what?" you said, smiling sleepily up at your best friend.

"I've fallen in love, like for the first time, and this time I know it's for real." he said, quoting a language you could clearly understand.

he was quoting your favorite queen song.

"it's strange but it's true, hey, I can't get over the way you love me like ya do." you sang quietly into his ear as you peppered kisses down his cheek.

he smiles and you cuddle further down into his chest.

truth was, Chase cured all your anxieties and worries.

he was the one who knew you had to break free.