🐨hyung line🐨

----------------------------------

Hyung line react to Seokjin with abnormal eye color

----------------------------------

Namjoon

"Jin hyung?" Namjoon knocked on the door.

"Shit, shit, shit." Seokjin mumbled as he hid himself under the covers of his bedsheet.

"I'm coming in!" A voice said followed with the sound of the door opening.

"Hyung! We need to get ready soon!" Namjoon shouted as he tried to yank the bedsheet off the man.

"Namjoon, please stop..." Seokjin mumbled, his heart beating fast.

"Why? Are you sick or something?" A worried voice rang out and the tug on the sheet became stronger.

"Joon! Stop, I'll get ready once you leave!" Seokjin desperately yelled as he grabbed onto the cloth to cover himself.

"I need to check if you're sick. I know you always hide it even when you're feeling unwell." Namjoon said determinedly, and with one last pull the sheet was pulled off Seokjin. Seokjin's hands flew to his face as he hid his eyes away. Namjoon frowned at the strange behavior and crawled onto the bed, grabbing the man's arm.

"Hyung, seriously. Are you ok? Come on let me see you." Namjoon softly asked. He could feel the older trembling and began to really worry. What if he was really sick?

"Joonie... Promise me something." Seokjin's wavering voice sounded, making the younger more worried.

"What is it?"

"Promise me that you won't hate me after I take my hands away."

"What do you mean hyung?" Namjoon was utterly confused.

"Just promise me."

"Ok, sure, I promise you." Namjoon said as he let go of Seokjin's arm.

Seokjin slowly took his hands that were covering his eyes but looked down, averting the others gaze.

"Hyung...?" Namjoon whispered and stretched his hand out to the others chin. He tilted the mans face upwards so that he could see his eyes. Namjoon gasped as he experienced something he would never imagine to. Seokjin's eyes were a deep purple with specs of red around the iris, they were glistering with somewhat tears, as the older eyes darted to look everywhere except him. It was so beautiful, it was like a gem, a beautiful jewel that only exists in Seokjin's eyes.

"Jin hyung, look at me..." Namjoon said as he let go of the mans chin. Seokjin slowly looked at the man and felt the need to explain himself.

"Um, I-It's from birth. I went to the doctor many times but they couldn't find a cure for it. It's not like I have a disease or anything and it doesn't effect my health in anyway. I've been using contacts to hide my eye color since I was a kid. I'm sorry if I scared you. Um- so-" Seokjin stuttered but stopped when he felt a hand caress his face.

"Its ok hyung. Its not scary... I was surprised at first but I think you're eyes are really pretty." Namjoon honestly told his thoughts. Seokjin's eyes widened at the sincerely in the tone and felt himself blush.

"So, who else knows about your eyes?" Namjoon asked.

"My family and you..." Seokjin answered fiddling with his fingers.

"Seokjin, please trust me. I think your eyes are very beautiful but I won't tell anyone about your eyes if you don't feel comfortable or anything." Namjoon assured as he rubbed the mans shoulder kindly.

"Thanks, Joonie. I've been thinking that I need to tell my members one day. I think I've made my mind up." Seokjin said after thinking deeply.

"You're going to tell them?"

"Yes. Can you be by my side when I tell them?" Seokjin asked as he bit his lips.

"Of course. I'll always be by your side." Namjoon smiled his dimples showing and with that Seokjin smiled back.

Its been a year since the whole of Bangtan found out about Seokjin's eye color. Nine months since their company found out too. Half an year since Seokjin came out to the public about his natural eye color. Everything was going fine. ARMY's accepted and loved the new information about Seokjin. They demanded more photoshoots with his natural eye color, and many media talked about how Seokjin was changing ideal standards and how he has raised awareness for loving your true self.

"Your eyes are beautiful, hyung. There's nothing to worry about. ARMY's love it, they love the true you." Namjoon calmed the nervous man that was currently sitting on a chair.

"I'm just so scared..." Seokjin replied as he was getting his finishing touches on his makeup.

"You're beautiful. You're eyes hold my whole universe." Namjoon said aloud, making the latter turn his head around to meet his eyes.

"Seokjin. Will you please be my universe for forever?" Namjoon got on his knees and pulled out a box smiling brightly. Inside was two beautiful rings, simple but holding a magnificent gleam to it. The staffs gasped and held their breathe. The members near them also froze in their spots as they stared at the pair waiting for the reply.

"Its hyung to you. Of course, I love you." Seokjin replied as he felt tears fall from his eyes and held his finger out.

"I love you too." Their members and staff all erupted into cheers and the pair embracing each other was soon surrounded by them. The members were all crying happy tears and nobody seemed to care about the world in that moment. It was just that moment that mattered to them right now.

BTS were all standing nervous as they waited for the score to be revealed. Fans were screaming for their win as they stood surrounding their eldest hyung.

"The winner of the show is... BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!!!"

The crowd went wild as army bombs wavered crazily and ear bursting screams erupted as the members of BTS all hugged each other. They made their way to the center of the stage to receive the award and to give their winning speech.

"Thank you ARMY!! You are the reason for our win today! ARMY WE LOVE YOU!!" Namjoon shouted into the microphone, he then passed it to the eldest. All the other members rubbed circle into their hyung's back.

"I would like to start off by thanking ARMY. Thank you for accepting who I truly am and kept on loving us BTS. Please keep on giving us your love!! I really love you, ARMY!" Seokjin gradually shouted as he covered his face after finishing his speech. He was overwhelmed with emotion and the cheers of his fans. He could feel many hands wrapping around him and he found himself in another group hug. Then one man did the unexpected, an action that will be all over the news later on,

Kim Namjoon grabbed Kim Seokjin's hand and raised it above their head whilst they both laughed and cried. They both had matching rings.