🐱hyung line🐱

----------------------------------

Hyung line reacts to Seokjin with abnormal eye color

----------------------------------

Yoongi

Yoongi rubbed his eyes slowly as he woke up. He felt a warmth around his stomach and smiled to open his eyes to see his beautiful hyung curled up next to him. Yoongi laced his fingers into Seokjin's hair and stroked it. The older stirred in his sleep and Yoongi slowly sensed that he was going to wake up soon. No longer as he thought that the older grumbled something and stretched his arms out. Yoongi watched lovingly at the cute action and waited for him to open his eyes.

"...Jin hyung?!" Yoongi gasped when he saw the others eye open. They were dazzlingly purple and shone like a jewel that no planet can create.

"What is it Yoongichi..?" Seokjin yawned sleepily.

"Your eyes." Yoongi said. Seokjin gasped as he snapped out of his sleepy state and scampered up and covered his eyes.

"Yoongi! They aren't real! I just forgot to take off my contacts!" Seokjin laughed awkwardly.

"Hyung, you never forget to take off your lenses. Plus why would you hide your eyes like that if they were lenses?"

Seokjin groaned and wanted to punch himself for the mistake he had made. He had kept his natural eye color a secret for his whole life and only his family knew of it. He didn't know how to explain to his boyfriend and he was anxious if he would accept him.

But all those worries vanished once he felt two slender arms wrap around his waist.

"Its ok, Jinnie." Yoongi whispered soothingly, "Please show me your eyes, I want to get a better look at them."

So, Seokjin uncovered his eyes and was met with Yoongi's worried eyes.

"Hyung. I know you're already stunning but you are more beautiful with your natural eye color." Yoongi said softly.

"Thanks Yoongichi." Seokjin smiled as he nuzzled his face into Yoongi's shoulder, shy from the long stare.

"Can we not tell the other members yet?" Yoongi asked.

"Of course! But why would you ask me that?" Seokjin leaned back.

"I feel special because I'm the only one that knows your secret." Yoongi smiled his gummy smile melting Seokjin's heart.

"You are special." Seokjin said making Yoongi blush slightly. Why does he have to be so smooth.

"Jin hyung! I want you to listen to this new song!" Yoongi called out from his studio.

"Is it ok for me to enter?" Seokjin cautiously asked at the door.

"Come in!" Yoongi shouted excitedly.

"What are you so excited for?" Seokjin couldn't help but smile at how giddy his boyfriend was.

"Listen to this! It's a new song for the new album!" Yoongi said as he handed the older headphones.

Seokjin gladly accepted them and put them on. It was a beautifully calming song. A love song to be exact.

My angel.

My angel with your purple eyes.

I love you, my angel.

The song ended like that and Yoongi watched the man's face getting red with a smirk.

"Do you like it?" Yoongi asked once Seokjin took off the headphones.

"I love it." Seokjin replied sweetly.

Yoongi leaned into his hyung and pressed a light kiss onto his lips. He leaned back and admired the blushing beauty and the secret that only he knew.

"We're singing this together, my angel." Yoongi said, not regretting anything as he watched his lover's eyes light up.

"In the new album, there is a love song and it is composed by Suga-shi right? Any comment on what inspired you to write this song?" The interviewer asked.

"I would like people to focus on the last part of the song. To give out a spoiler I met an angel and I fell in love." Yoongi replied, shooting a smile towards his hyung.

"Ok, thats a very short explanation but thank you! Any other comments from other members?"

"I personally really like the song. I think it's very romantic and I love this song the most in the album. ARMY please listen to it!" Seokjin smiled into the camera and threw a kiss.

The camera zoomed out but didn't fail to capture how Yoongi and Seokjin shared a smile with each other.

Two years later, Seokjin revealed his natural eye color to the public. He was offered many roles in movies and drama which he gladly accepted. He acted in a movie where he was a fallen angel using his normal eye color which became popular worldwide. ARMY's loved the eldest member of BTS and they even demanded the company to feature more of Seokjin's true self.

But after the confession many ARMY's buzzed with excitement and confinement. The song Yoongi composed and sang with Seokjin about a purple angel...

The two will never tell the true meaning of the song.

Although, it was quite clear that the world already knew.