🦄hyung line🦄

----------------------------------

Hyung line react to Seokjin with abnormal eye color

----------------------------------

Hoseok

"Whoa." A voice said from behind Seokjin as he jumped and his hands flew to his eyes in an attempt to cover them. But Hoseok was faster as he grabbed the others hands and forced them down as he peered into the man's eyes. Seokjin jerked back and twisted his head away, desperately trying to hide away.

"Jin hyung. Show me." Hoseok demanded as he held a firm grip onto his hyung's hands. Seokjin knew there was no escape anymore so he slowly met Hoseok's eyes.

"Hyung..." Hoseok mouth fell agape as he saw Seokjin's eye color, "They're your real color right? They're not contact lenses right?"

"Are you scared?" Seokjin whispered as he lowered his gaze, his lower lips trembling. Thats a bad sign.

"NO!" Hoseok shouted making the older jump once again, "Sorry..."

"You're eyes are really beautiful hyung. Its the first time I've seen such a color. I think they're only yours. Your color, its really really special and perfect." Hoseok rambled.

"Thank you, its the first time someone has ever said something like that to me." Seokjin whispered, a small smile creeping onto his face.

"Can we keep this secret between the two of us?" Hoseok asked.

"Of course. I'd prefer that actually. I'm not ready to tell everyone yet." Seokjin gladly nodded and smiled widely.

"Hyung, show me." Hoseok panted as he collapsed from dancing for long.

"Now?" Seokjin blushed but moved his hands towards his eyes to take off the contacts he was wearing.

Hoseok slowly dragged himself to Seokjin and hugged him, pressing their nose together as Hoseok snuggled himself close.

"Jin hyung. You're so beautiful. Your eyes are what makes you, you. You're perfect the way you are and I love you for who you are. Even if you hate your eyes please remember that I will always love you." Hoseok breathed out, staring at the older's eyes.

"Thank you." Seokjin smiled and held onto the younger tighter.

"Wait, you love me?" Seokjin suddenly pulled back to look at the others face.

"Jin hyung, will you please be my boyfriend?" Hoseok said, his face flushed pink and the gorgeous smile shining.

"I will gladly be your boyfriend!" Seokjin cried out as he threw his arms around the man.