Chapter Three

Ezzy POV

"I need to tell you something. It's important. I can't tell you here." He pulled me out of the Apollo cabin.

"You look pretty," he said, and I blushed. I was wearing a Camp Half-Blood sweatshirt, a pair of blue jean shorts, and a pair of black Vans. My red hair was in a Dutch side braid. (A/N: If you don't know what that is, Google/Bing it! It is so pretty!)

"That better not be why you pulled me out of my cabin," I said. "It's warm in there."

"No, course not." Chase said, "They called the counselors in for an early meeting. They said that our mortal families are coming to camp. Today. Will wasn't at the meeting, probably slept in, so I came here to tell you."

"WHY?!" I said. "Why must Chiron ruin my life!"

"Ruin?" Chase looked at me quizzically with a smile on his face. "I knew you'd say that." He gave me a hug and said, "See you at breakfast."

"M'kay." I muttered. After fighting in the second Giant war when I was eleven, and the second Titan war when I was nine or ten, I felt safer when I could feel human warmth. Don't asked me why.

I reluctantly left Chase and ventured back into my warm cabin.

"Cabin Seven, time to wake up." I said groggily. No one woke up. Figures. I decided to wake up our youngest camper, Harper, first.

"Harper," I whispered. "Time to wake up." She slowly opened her eyes. Then, she closed them again.

I sighed, I knew the only way to wake them up was to sing. I thought I had a very bad voice, but people say I'm one of the best at camp. Yeah right.

"APOLLO CABIN, TIME TO WAKE UP," I sang in a very scratchy voice.

Everybody was awake.

There was a chorus of,

"Ow!"

"My ears!"

and, "HOLY HADES THAT WAS TERRIBLE!"

"Listen up, our mortal families are coming today, I want this cabin clean-" I looked around the sparkling cabin. "-er than it already is. All beds made, and the floor swept before breakfast." I quickly made my bed and assigned Summer and Lucy Jones to sweeping. They're not twins, they're cousins mortally, but sisters godly. Catch my drift?

On my way to the strawberry fields to sit in before breakfast, I ran into Chase.

"G'morning sleepy head," I said sarcastically.

"Good morning Ez." He pulled me into another hug. He was a good six inches taller than me, he was five foot eight and I was five foot two. So my head was buried in his shirt. He smelled like pegasi, and morning dew.

Hand in hand, we walked to breakfast.

>>>>>>>>>>TIME SKIP TO WHEN THE FAMLIES GET HERE. CURSE YOU CHIRON.>>>>>>>>

I saw my family drive up. Chase came over and hugged me from behind. "You ready?" he asked.

"As I'll ever be," I said.

I saw my family's black Tesla roll up. My mom had remarried a rich jerk, and they had four kids of their own. Two sets of twins, one identical, one fraternal. At least, that's what they claim.

"Ezobella!" My mom looked at me with a look of disgust. "What is.....this?" She pointed to Chase.

"Uh, my boyfriend, Chase," I said.

"Look sweetheart, the Jone's moved back to town. They have a wonderful boy-"

"Mom, no."

"Just listen. His name is Matthew,-"

"Mom!"

"And, what kind of a name is Chase? And, why the white hair? And, the eyes? No one has that color of eyes naturally. Anyway, Matthew has beautiful blonde hair, and steel blue eyes."

"MOM. No. I. Will. Not. Date. Matthew. Jones."

"I sorta want to add, I am standing right here," Chase added.

My step-dad got out of the car, along with my siblings, Mary, Leo, Eleanor, and Sarah.

"Ugh, why are we even here?" Mary asked.

Just then, Camila walked up. She and I really bonded over the past two weeks.

"Hey Ezzy, can I hang out with you? My real mom coming with Narcissa won't be here for another day. Lucas is hanging out with Charlie."

"Sure. Mom, Steve, Mary, Leo, Eleanor, Sarah, this is Camila, one of my friends. She's also a twin."

"Hey, I'm Camila. My first name is Elizabeth, if you prefer to call me that."

"Wonderful, Elizabeth. You seem like a lovely girl."

"Thank you. Well, what do we have here, two sets of faternal twins, no. Wait, one idetical and one faternal twins."

"And, Sarah and Mary are identical, Leo and Eleanor are faternal."

"Called it." Camila said.

"Anyway, Ez, can I talk to you?" Chase whispered in Greek.

"Ok." I responded, in Greek. "Let's go to the strawberry fields."

We walked off, leaving my parents in the hands of Camila. She had a mischievous look in her eye. She has been hanging out with the Stolls a little too much.

"What do you want to tell me?" I asked.

"I wanted to tell you that my parents are gonna be here too."

"Yes and..?" I asked.

"Could you come and greet them with me?" He gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. They better be nicer than my parents."

"I think they'll like you."

We walked over to where a Toyota minivan pulled up.

"Chasenette!" I heard his mom yell.

"Chasenette?!" I smirked and then doubled over laughing.

He blushed tomato red. "Mom, it's just Chase."

"Oh, OH! Ok." She got out of the car. She gave him a hug.

"So, who's this?" His mom looked at me.

"I'm Ezzy, Chase's...."

"Girlfriend." Chase said. He put his arm around my shoulder and I leaned in.

"Well, I hope Chase didn't tell you about the time he went off the high dive and-"

"MOM!" Chase was as red as a cherry.

His mom opened the car door and revealed a little girl, a toddler, and a little baby boy.

"Lucia, are you ready to see your big brother?"

"YES!" The little girl screamed.

A/N:

HAHAHAHA! Boy, I'm feeling very evil today! If you have any suggestions for the story, or mistakes I have in here, please comment or PM me!

-Dash43743