Chapter Four

A/N:

I am so sorry this isn't up sooner. My. Beta. Reader. Is. Taking. Forever. They are all like, "Oh, I have better things to do than read some persons fanfiction!"

Welcome to my world. *Sad face.*

I also want to say that I will be reusing names from my other fanfics, like "Decendant of Greatness" Kay? Kay.

Enjoy.

Oh, wait. Disclaimer!!!!!!! Here as our second ever special guest, is...*drumroll* Ezzy!
Ezzy: Yah! Disclaimer!

Me: Just say it!

Ezzy: Ok. Dash43743 does not own PJO, Uncle Rick does. She does own me!

Me: You seem happy!

Ezzy: Disclaimers are fun!

Me: *Hushed tone* I preferred Chiron....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ezzy POV

A little girl with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes jumped out.

"Chase!"

"Lucia!" Chase grabs the little girl and swings her around.

Camila POV

This would be fun! Ezzy left me in charge of her parents. I had to show them around and lead them to the Apollo cabin. The four kids looked like they didn't want to be here, the mother looked disapprovingly at the camp and the dad....was on his phone.

I quickly snagged his phone.

"Hey!" He looked at me with knives. "No! I need that! It's about my-"

"Please call Mr....whoever you were just on the phone with back later." I put the phone on the ground and I stomped on it.

"HEY!"

"No phones at camp, unless of course, you want to die!"

"I don't want to die." He looked guilty.

"Good. Now, over there is the dinning area," I pointed to the bathrooms, "Those are the bathrooms." I pointed to the dinning area, "And that is the big house and those are the woods and this is the Apollo cabin mortal cabin. You will be sleeping here." I said.

Just then, Travis, Katie, Connor and Maci walk up. Hahaha, we had planned this.

"Mr....."

"Dover."

"Mr. and Mrs. Dover, these are some of your daughters and my friends. This is Connor," I pointed to Travis. "Travis," I pointed to Connor. "Katie," pointed to Opal, "And Maci." I pointed to Katie.

Katie glared at me and said, "I'm sorry sir, Camila here is a little bit of a prankster. Connor is Travis, Travis is Connor, I am Katie and Katie is Maci."

"Oh, I see." Mr. Dover looked very confused.

Ezzy POV

"Who is this?" Lucia asked, pointing at me.

"I am Ezzy. Your brothers-"

Chase cut me off. "Girlfriend."

"Will you let me finish my sentences?"

"Sorry." His face looked as red as my hair.

"It's ok, don't worry." I said. He smiled and put his arm around my shoulder.