Chapter 1

A/N: Wassssssuuuuppp my peeps? Nothing? Ok...

Here to do the disclaimer is...*drumroll* Chiron!

Chiron: Let's get this over with.

Me: Why don't people like to do the disclaimers?

Chiron: I was in a very important meeting with-

Me: You know what? Red does NOT look good on you. You should-

Chiron: DASH43743 DOES NOT OWN ME OR PERSEUS JACKSON OR ANY THING ELSE!!!!

Me: Actually, I do own Camila and Lucas Crest, the Ramirez's, Ezzy O'Ryan, Chase Smith, Maci-

Chiron: *leaves the room and locks me inside* JUST WRITE THE DARNED CHAPTER!!

Me: For the love of Zeus, take a chill pill.

Anyway, let's get this party started!!!!!

Ezzy POV

I woke up at 6am that morning. I got up tired and went to the showers. I was the first one there. I took my shower with all the hot water. Well, not all the hot water. Just some. I changed into a pair of raw hem shorts and an Apollo Cabin tee shirt. Yep, that's right, my dad's Apollo. It's awesome. (Note sarcasm).

I walked out of the shower and bumped into one of my best friends. "Oh, hi Chase!" I said.

"Hey Ezzy," he said, and walked into the showers. I skipped back to my cabin.

Chase POV

I ran into Ezobel O'Ryan, my best friend in the whole world, on my way to the showers.

"Hey Ezzy," I said and walked into the showers. I took mine and walked out and looked in the mirror. Stupid white hair. Why did I have to be a child of Morpheus? The only god with white hair... I walked out of the showers to find that Ezzy and Chiron were talking.

"Ok, I'll tell Chase," I heard her say. Then, she sauntered over to me. Her red hair was as red as fire and was hanging by her- WHAT DID I JUST THINK??? STOP! Stop it Chase, pull yourself together.

"Hey Chase," she said. "Chiron wants us to show six new campers around."

"Ok, cool, when?"

"As soon as they get here!"

Just then we heard Chiron scream, "PERCY! GROVER! THALIA! NICO! ANNABETH! LUCIE! AND FRIENDS!"

We all came running. Standing with Percy, Grover, Thalia and Nico were four people.

The first two had chocolate brown hair; it faded into caramel brown, but it wasn't dyed. They each had sea blue eyes and a line of freckles under their eyes and across their noses. They were obiviously twins and were really close by the look of them.

One of the others had bushy brown hair, grey eyes and was wearing a sweatshirt that said "oHwgrtsa Shcolo of wtchi-craft nda wizadry." Stupid dyslexia. Ezzy was lucky, she didn't have dyslexia but could still read Greek. She saw me trying to decipher the jacket and she whispered to me, "Hogwarts School of Witch-Craft and Wizardry."

The other person had light brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.

"Hey guys!" Percy said, gesturing to the newcomers to introduce themselves. The girl with the fading hair went first.

"Hey, I'm Camila. I am a daughter of Poseidon."

Her look alike went next. "I'm Lucas, and I am Camila's twin, so...same godly parent."