Part 1: The Emo

Tapping her pencil against the large English textbook, Rey, a junior, blocked the teacher's droning voice. She did not feel like learning. After what felt like hours, the last Friday bell rang.
"Hey, Finn. You want to ride our bikes together?" She asked, spotting him next to Rose, his girlfriend.
"Yeah. Sure..." He responded awkwardly, kissing Rose.
Finn had broken up with Rey months ago, but their relationship still has been quite uncomfortable. Her ex may have said some things he may regret. Rey was kind enough to stay friends with him.
Heading out to the bike rack, Rey tried to make limited eye contact with Finn. He seemed to do the same.
"So, Rey...How have you been?" Finn broke their silence.
"Um, I'm okay. School can be rough, but I can manage. Especially with all of the-" Rey began, feeling a powerful push against her scapula, the girl drifting sideways into the concrete.
"Hey! Watch where you're going, scumbag!" Rey called after the running leather-clothed figure with raven hair and swiping
"Who was that?" Finn asked, his brow furrowed.
"I don't know, but I'm gonna go find out! See ya, Finn." Rey responded, picking herself up as she glanced angrily at the scratches on her face and hands from the fall.
Rey spotted the mysterious boy behind a tree, gazing at the book's contents in his hand.
"Get lost, loser." He said to her, turning to see a girl peeking her head around the tree.
Rey had no desire to leave. Getting the gist that she wanted to talk, he said, "What do you want, girl?"
She scanned his attire, which wasn't too surprising. He wore a Panic! At The Disco graphic shirt, a red hoodie, ripped jeans, glasses, black-leathered fingerless gloves, a deep voice, and black locks at about shoulder-length. This person intimidated Rey, even though they had just met.
"I'm Rey. By the way, why did you push me like that?"
"Oh..I don't know...you were in the way!"
"Well, it's not my fault!" She shouted, disgusted.
"My name is Kylo and you should learn to control that temper of yours.
"Temper!?! Say that to yourself!" Rey said, crossing her arms.
"You're kinda cute when you're mad, aren't you?"
"Thanks?" Rey spoke, flustered.
"My pleasure." He smirked.
Kylo realized how shockingly beautiful she was. While staring into Rey's hazel eyes, his texting ringtone chimed on his phone. Kylo snapped out of his strange daze and rolled his eyes as he read the message.
"Shit, it's my dad. He's always strict about curfews. See you later, girl.
"It's Rey, shitbag!" She said, before watching him hop onto his glistening, red motorcycle and drive away.
Frustrated, she decided to ride her bike home alone...thinking about that rude emo, Kylo.
      TIME SKIP to 6:00 at Rey's house

"Why is that boy stuck in my head? He was so rude to me, Rose. I don't get it!"
"Rey, listen to me. You're crushing on this kid. It may sound crazy, but you'll get used to it in time. Having a crush was strange for me, too." Rose spoke, leading Rey over to the chair that was facing a mirror upon her dresser.
"No, that can't be! He's such an idiot! He even gave me these scratches by bumping into me...little shit."Rey showed her friend the injuries she obtained.
"Well, don't you worry! If that boy treats you wrong in any way, just come to me for help."
"Are you sure he's good boyfriend material?" Rey asked, staring at her scuffed reflection in the mirror.
"Just wait and see..."