Part 2: Uncle Luke

The next morning, Rey awoke to a rapid tapping sound. She expected it to be a tree branch or a bird, but it was the one person-or idiot-she didn't want to see. That stupid emo kid, Kylo.
"Ugh, what do you want? I was having a pleasant sleep until you showed up!" Rey said, sliding the window open.
"Just thought you needed a visit from 'Shitbag' to start you day off right..." He said, the doctor smirking wickedly.
Rolling her eyes, the girl asked, "How did you even find my house anyway?"
"You know we're neighbors, right?"
"What?!? Ok, you know what? I'm SO done with you! Also, if my Uncle Luke finds out your here, he'll kill me. He's not the type of person that enjoys visitors...or having me around. Anyways, GET OUT!" She yelled, slamming the window down on his fingers.
Yelling from the excruciating pain, he began to fall backwards with the ladder Kylo was standing on into a tree. Rey watched him, wincing once he fell out of the tree and slammed into the ground.
Unfortunately, Uncle Luke, in a robe and holding his large cup of coffee, spotted the boy and forced him to run back to his own house.
"Kids these days...so annoying." Rey heard Luke say.
"I'll see you later, girl!"
After a few minutes had passed, Uncle Luke burst into Rey's room.
"Do you even know what knocking is?" She asked, pissed off by how her morning was going.
"Do you even know how much I do for you? Get to work on folding this laundry...or else."
"Ok, Uncle Luke. Let me at least get dressed and eat breakfast first, though. Please?" Rey spoke.
"Alright, but make it quick." He said, rolling his eyes in exasperation.
Rey got dressed in a casual tee and jeans, then headed downstairs to the kitchen, where there were waffles in the freezer. As she placed her soon-to-be breakfast into the toaster oven, she set the timer and waited for it to go off.
"So, who was that boy, Uncle?" Rey asked, holding that he didn't know she was speaking to the wretched person.
"I have no idea, but that loser should learn to not sneak into peoples' homes! If another kid comes into my household, I'm going to strangle them!!" He yelled, pushing Rey out of the way to get to the lumpy couch. "Hurry up and eat, so you can complete your chores."
"Yes, Uncle Luke." His niece replied.
"Why can't that man realize that I'm his niece and not a piece of sh-?" Rey left her thoughts as the timer rang dinged.