Part 4: Getting to Know You

Kylo creaked open the door to his small, but tidy home. Cleaning could be heard as soon as they entered.
"Kylo, where have you been?!? I've been trying to call you for hours! You snuck out of the house again, didn't you?"
A female voice cried out in our direction from the kitchen. It was a brown-haired woman, who was cleaning dishes vigorously, possibly from anger.
"Mom, I was just walking around the neighborhood...Why can't you trust me?"
"Because the last time you were doing such things, you almost got hit by a car!
I laughed at this comment, causing the woman to turn around from her chore.
"Kylo! Your poor face!" She cried, staring at her son's bloody wound and wrapping it with bandages. "Who did this to you?"
"Mom! Stop worrying about everything!"
"I'm just trying to help...Now, hold still until I fully cover your scar."
"Oh, and who is this?" She spoke warmly, securing the bandages.
"I'm Rey. It's nice to meet you. I go to school with Kylo."
"I'm Mrs. Solo, but you can call me Leia." Also, Kylo, is this your girl-"
"NO, mom! She's not my girlfriend!" He said, his voice shaky from embarrassment.
"Anyway, Rey, would you like to stay for dinner? Tonight, we're having spaghetti and meatballs. You should probably ask your parents first, though."
"Sure. Speaking of that, my Uncle and I aren't in the best place right now...relationship-wise."
"Ok, dear. Just make yourself comfortable and stay as long as you'd like." Leia said, continuing her work.
Kylo and I strolled upstairs toward his room, which was covered in emo band posters and a black electric guitar propped up on its stand in the corner.
"Well, I think I know what you like." I said, giggling. Kylo blushed in response.
"It's nothing, really. Music helps me express my feelings...especially anger."
"I love music, too. It gets rid of the stress after I fight with my Uncle Luke."
"Your Uncle sucks, by the way. One time, he threw a carrot at me from his garden or whatever."
"That's horrible..." I said, sitting on the edge of Kylo's bed.
"Well, it's not as bad as having your dad die without you even knowing it."
"Wait, what?"
"I-um...I used to sleep walk a lot and.....there's one time, when my name was Ben, I wish I would've woken up.
"What happened?"
"I murdered my own father, Han Solo. When I said that my dad texted me, it was really my mom...I just panicked. He was loved by everyone at his job, in his family, but at that age, I despised him."
"How old were you?"
"Only fifteen years old. Now that I'm seventeen, I can't forgive myself. He never understood my anger issues and vulnerability...like everyone else. Rey, I'm a monster!" Kylo said, sobbing and sitting down next to me."
"Hey, hey...it's ok. You didn't mean it, I'm sure. I never knew my parents, for they left me as a child. You're not a monster to me....you're...perfect."
"What?" He sniffled, tears still rolling down his face.
"You're perfect to me, Ben." I said.
Suddenly, our lips collided blissfully. I moaned into his kiss, shocked that a boy so sensitive could be so sexy.