Part 3: Family Tension

After Rey had eaten and did her chores, she could finally enjoy the rest of her weekend. The high schooler unlocked her phone to text Rose, her best friend, while petting her playful Corgi named Porg.

Rey: Hey, Rose. Wyd?
Rose: Nothing much. Hbu?
Rey: Had to do chores, but my life could be worse....much worse.
Rose: True. Would you like to go see a movie, if you're not too busy with your Uncle? I was thinking we could see that new horror movie.
Rey: Yeah, totally. What time?
Rose: 8:00
Rey: Ok, sounds good.👍
Rose: k

"Uncle Luke? I called.
"Yes, what do you want now?" My Uncle replied, scowling as he cleaned the dishes.
"Is it alright if I go to the movies with Rose?"
"Rey...listen to me." My Uncle said as he brought his mouth to my ear. "ABSOLUTELY NOT!"
"That's not fair! Why are you getting so upset You can't keep me here forever!"
"Oh yes, I can! Young lady, you will NOT be leaving my sight!" He shrieked at me
"Ugh! Why are you so frustrating? Just LISTEN TO ME!?!" I yelled, my fists clenching in anger.
"You aren't leaving...that's final."
That was the last straw for me. I snatched a fragile plate from the cupboard and launched it towards my Uncle, watching him duck and let the object shatter. It just made him even more furious.
"Oh, shit..." I say, ultimately regretting my decision.
Uncle Luke speed-walked towards me, forcing me into the wall, saying, "As long as you're under my roof, you must follow my rules!UNDERSTAND!?!"
I had no choice, but to run. Far, far away from him. Away from those ridiculous rules and silly attitude of his that put pressure upon me and my own life. I rushed to my car, turned on the ignition, and began to drive away. Once I had reached the end of the street, I heard faint yelling and a figure running towards the vehicle.
"Who the hell is th-Kylo!?!" I exclaimed, slamming on the brakes as he fell onto the hood.
Approaching Kylo, I realized that I held remorse from him.  The crying boy's face was cut by the windshield wiper.
"Oh my god! Kylo, why would you run towards a car?"
"You should have watched where you were going, first of all." Kylo responded, sniffling.
"Ugh, come on. Get up." I said, feeling a little bad for him.
No...I can't feel bad for him. He's an idiot and an emo, especially.
I lifted him up from the ground;blood seeping down his scar onto his shirt.
"Wow...that windshield blade really beat you up, didn't it?" I spoke, my hand brushing his large wound as I motioned him to enter my car.
"Yeah...it hurts like hell. Why were you in such a hurry, anyway?" The boy asked, wincing from the pain.
"My Uncle was just being ridiculous. I threw a plate at him, he became furious, then I ran out of the house and ended up ruining your face."
"You threw a plate at your Uncle? The one that chased me back to my house?"
"Uh-huh. He's a great family member..." I sighed, disheartened.
"I can relate...my parents are the same way sometimes."
"Really?"
"Yes! Rey, they just don't understand me."
"Wait, hold on...Did you just call me by my actual name?" I questioned him, shocked that he didn't call me "girl."
"What?! No, you're an idiot, just like everyone else." Kylo exclaimed.
Suddenly, I stared down at Kylo's pants, regretting my action deeply.
"Kylo, yo-you have a-um..." I stuttered, my eyes widened.
He stared at my shifting eyes and realized that he had an erection bulging from his black jeans.
Embarrassed, he said, "Let's just get to my parents' house, okay? Drive faster, Re-girl."
I obeyed his wish and both of us were silent until we arrived...