You've Got To Perform!

Miguel held the foto close to him as the platform got to the top.

"and welcome Ernesto de la cruz!!"

The announcer yelled. Miguel looked around and turned to his father.

"sing mijo! Sing!"

Miguel the looked to his right and saw the security slowly walking towards him.

Miguel grabbed the microphone and took a deep breath and began to sing the song his mama used to sing to him when he was a little baby.

Aye.... De mi llorona..
Llorona.. De azul celeste.

Coco and Julio looked at each other in shock.

Y aunque la vida
Me cueste llorona
No dejaré
De querré.

Miguel walked slowly down the stairs and looked towards hector.

No dejaré de quererte!!

He belted out as he ran down the stairs.

Me subí
Al pino más alto
Llorona
A ver si te divisaba

He saw the guards chasing him and twirled around to find himself in one of the guards arms and twirled around again to make him fall.

Me subí al pino más
Alto llorona
A ver si te divisaba

He pushed the microphone into one of the guards hands making him gasp and move from the spotlight.

Como el pino
Era tierno llorona
A ver me llorar
Lloraba

Como el pino
Era tierno llorona
A ver me llorar
Lloraba.

Miguel was about to run towards the left wing to give Hector the foto when his arm was grabbed by Ernesto.

Miguel gasped.

Ay de mi llorona
Llorona

A ver si te divisaba
The crowd went wild seeing the fraud musician and clapping their hands to the song.

Ernesto began twirling him around making the big gasp and try to run but Ernesto grabbed him by his waist and lifted him up.

Y aunque la vida
Me cueste llorona
A llorar
Lloraba.

"let go of me!" Miguel yelled.

No dejaré de quererte,

He snatched the foto from Miguel's hand

No dejaré de quererte

Miguel looked up at him as he held a note before stomping on his foot making the musician cry out in pain.

People cheered.

Miguel ran to Hector and hugged him.

"I did it! I did it!" Miguel laughed as he hugged Hector then Coco who opened her arms for him.

Miguel then cringed at the pain in his stomach.

"oh.. Miguel. Well lets get you home" Coco said as she took out the petal. Miguel held his father's foto and waited for his blessing.

"Miguel, I give you my blessing. To go home, to out up our photos... And never-"

"never play music again" Miguel finished for her. Coco smiled softly before saying, "and never forget how much you family loves you" the letal glowed. Miguel reached for it but suddenly was grabbed by his hoodie by Ernesto.

"you're not going anywhere you brat!"

Hector lunged at Ernesto but was pushed aside. "Hector!" Coco yelled in concern.