15

When the winter break was over I got tons of toys, clothes, blankets, and books. Mama helped packed my trunk with all the things. We took pictures and I have a picture of all of us in pajamas on Christmas morning.

They took me to the airport and hugged me

They took me to the airport and hugged me. I was escorted by a flight attendant. I turned and waved bye to a crying mom. I was brought through security and led onto the plane and into first class.
Business men stare at me incredulously. I signed a thank you after they helped put the seat belt on and I curl into a ball and fell asleep.
I was shaken awake by a man. I rubbed my eyes.
"We landed kiddo. Come on." He said. I nodded and got up holding g the mans hand. He took me to get my trunk and we went to the pick up area. I saw Neville and his gran. I point to them. He lead me there.
"There you go kiddo. Have a great semester I. School okay?" He asked. I nodded and signed a thank you. I hugged Neville and his gran. She took us to kings cross I saw Hermione and I ran tackling her into a hug. I heard her parents smile. I had a huge smile on my face.
"Well hello Harry. How was your Christmas?" She asked.
'I love my family! I got tons of toys, clothes, blankets and books! I can't wait till next break!' I signed with a huge grin on my face. She laughed.
"You both better get on the train. Get good grades the both of you." Mr. Granger said with a grin. I hugged them and grabbed Hermione and dragged her to Neville. I hugged Gran once more and they helped dragged my trunk onto the train where I laid there on their laps asleep.