THIRTY FÖÚR

I'm currently also busy with NOT ONE but TWO SPECIAL PROJECTS! So yeah when this book ends don't worry ;p there won't be a part 2 tho

It was 6 pm, time to get up. I heard the alarm 'scream' as I like to call it, but as soon as I moved Yoongi let out a groan.

"Don't get up yet."

I felt like I owned him so I stayed for another 10 minutes until the alarm went off again. My arm extended to press the button, but it didn't work. Suprised I lifted my head up. I had to swipe away the hair that was covering my face from the morning light before I could see.

It was my phone.

I ran out of bed and picked up.

"Yoboseyo?" I said curious.

"Ah Y/N, we found her."

Holding the phone tight in my hands I slowly turned around to look at an annoyed Yoongi with morning breath.

He raised his brow. "What?"

"T-they found her.." I pointed at the phone.

***

I opened my locker, but it was slammed close before I could reach out to my books.

"Goodmorning beautiful." Taehyung grinned.

I rolled my eyes. "Goodmorning and if Yoongi heares that you're dead." As I pushed him aside, I reopened my locker.

Taehyung kept asking me things about my relationship with Yoongi, it was annoying to the point I had to give him a death glare. He quickly ran of and I went to the cantine.

While slowly walking to my table I noticed a lot of stares. Not that it was weird, but still. However they weren't judging me, it was more happiness. I knew Jeonjing was mean to a lot of people, but I never realised how bad it was.

Before gently sitting down at the table, accompanied by Seulgi, Somi and Joohyun, I greeted them. "You seem happy." Seulgi responded, the others nodded while taking another bite.

"Yeah, I suppose I am."

I must admit that I felt happy. Yoongi had been suffering for so long and now we can put an end to it. As these thoughts went through my mind I started smiling without even noticing Yoongi waving his hand in front of me.

"I really think she went crazy." I heard Somi say, but I didn't realize until minutes later what was going on.

My eyes widened as I shook my body out of suprise. "How long have I been gone?"

"15 minutes." Joohyun answered.

Yoongi was now sitting besides me. I felt tired so I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder.

I groaned as I was sitting in a uncomfortable position, he noticed. He shoved his tray of food away making more place for him to move his body around. I felt his hand pushing my shoulder away. My first reaction was to pout, but it didn't take me long to notice him pushing my body down so I could rest my head on his lap.

"Gomowa." I whispered before closing my eyes.

He stroke my head as a 'No problem.'

"Aw, look how cute Y/N and Yoongi are!" Somi almost screamed. My eyes sprung wide open as she continued her high pitch voice. "That's how I want to be one day. Seulgi I'm so lonely please find me an oppa!" She started whining.

I pulled myself up with an invisible rope before cleaning my throat. "Somi don't ruin my appetite juseyo." Making my smile wider than a mountain.

Another tray of food joined our table, oh and Taehyung. "Hello people that are now also my friends thanks to
Y/N!"

Even if all the plants would turn brown, the animals would die, every building would collapse, everyone turn angry, Taehyung would still hop around picking dead flowers and braiding them into a flower crown.

I greeted him by simply groaning.

"Sounds like someone smokes too much." He laughed.

I returned his laugh by smiling sarastically.

He grabbed his tie and gently pulled it in place. "Anyway I thought maybe a sleepover this weekend at my house would be nice since I don't know you 3 well." Pointing at Somi, Seulgi and Joohyun.

"Do we really have to?" Yoongi said annoyed, but I pulled his sleeve while pouting, bringing it to him I loved the idea. "Whatever, as long as I can sleep next to Y/N." He said with a long sigh.

I felt my head hurting a little so I went back to lay on Yoongi's lap again. Being half under the table I noticed something strange, Seulgi and Taehyung were secretly texting.

First I checked if no one looked and then I texted Yoongi to tell him what I just witnessed. He replied with "they're probably not texting each other, right?"

I decided to set up a plan.
Y/N: you tap my head once when Seulgi looks at her phone and twice when Taehyung does
Yoongi: got it princess
Y/N: ;))

I saw Seulgi sending another message and before I knew it Yoongi knocked on my head twice. "Yah that hurts!"

He shrugged. "Your commands not mine."

***

A hand grabbed my shoulder, I held tight onto my books before I turned around. The halls were a mess since it was time to go back to class.

"I know you're on to us." The female voice said.

I placed my finger at my lips. "I won't tell anyone, that's what friends are for right?"

Seulgi pushed herself into me while grabbing my tiny body. "Thank you." She whispered in my ear.

She let go of the warm embrace and we continued walking to class. The subject was Biology. I love it, but I suck at it so I always ask Seulgi what's going on.

"And now I'd like to have a female volunteer." Mr. Lee said before pointing at me.

I leaned back. Oh what a rebel I was. "I don't feel like it today Mr. Lee, sorry."

He narrowed his eyes while leaning at his table. "That's no excuse Miss. Lee."

The class laughed like they always would when I used his last name and he replied with mine. He knew it made me uncomfortable, but never tried to avoid it.

I looked down at my skirt feeling nauseos. My stomache was making all sorts of ballerina spins.

Yoongi took his feet down from his table, not caring about the noise he made. "If she doesn't want to she can refuse." Without lifting his head up to face the annoyed teacher he continued. "I mean you don't want to force her to do certain things right?"