Chapter one

"GET UPPPPP"

"mmmmm I don't want to"

My bestfriend Samantha was waking me up because today is the day she's meeting her "idol" I guess I was just tagging along because I have nothing else to do in the middle of August.

"COME ON"

"Fineeee"

I rolled out of bed and dressed in a black crop top with the words "so cool" in white then I put on light blue skinny jeans and put on some simple mascara grabbed my bag and headed downstairs I was meeting Sam at a nearby Starbucks she didn't feel like waiting so she left.

As I walked outside a blast of warm air hit my face it felt good at 10 in the morning. Starbucks wasn't that busy so I was able to get my Vanilla frap within minutes. I found Sam at a nearby table her eyes locked on her phone and her drink in her mouth.

*AHEM*

"Oh! Hey Mary just checking instagram."

"Alright alright are we going shopping before the concert?"

"No the concerts starting in like 2 hours we gotta get to the front of the stage"

"Okay after the concert we're going ice skating alright!"

"Fine Shawn's probably gonna be there so why not."

"Yayyyyyy"

"You have a weird obsession with skating Mary tone it down.."

"NEVERRRRR"

"I mean says the one who's in love a random dude"

"He's not random!!!"

"Haha okay okay"