Chapter four

The second I stepped on the ice I skated as fast as I could while Sam and Shawn skated behind me holding hands. They were cute I thought. I was still turning around when somebody slammed into me causing me to go down with them going with me.

"Oh my god are you okay!!!"

The voice was a boys voice he sounded my age I looked up and saw that he was a 15 year old I can tell because his voice and looks.

"Oh it's okay I think I'm alright"

"Oh cool I'm Joh-"

"Your arm is cut"

"Oh my god it is"

Whenever I see blood I get light headed so about 10 seconds later I told john to get paper towels he did and covered my arm and picked me up and brought me outside at a table my eyes were closed but I was still awake I heard john talking to the paramedics they were coming fast.

I waited about two minutes and remembered Sam was here too.

"Hey um can you find my friend and her boyfriend?"

"Yeah what does she look like"

"Look on my phone I took some selfies with her during the concert"

"Okay whats the password...?"

"It's ":D"

"Okay thanks I'll be right back"

After about 5 minutes later he returned with my friends and I noticed the paramedics coming I felt relieved but then everything started to go black I saw john run over he said something but I couldn't make out what he said I also remember feeling somebody carrying me but I don't know who.