Chapter five

"Mmmmm...Mmmmm" I was in pain and barely awake

"Shhhh..shhhhhh she's waking up"

I recognized the voice it was sam's.

"Okay okay"

This time it was a voice I did to really recognize.

"Am I alright..?"

"Mary you're up!

I sat up and blinked a couple times my arm kinda but I was happy to be awake. I noticed Sam, Shawn and my family was on vacation so they couldn't be here until next week which I was alright with because I was getting a ride home from my aunt which wasn't here. What surprised me was john I mean he was the one that caused this but he could've just went home.

"Hey um guys can I have a minute with Mary alone"

I was surprised because I haven't really gotten to know him but the others said "alright" and stood outside.

"So whats up..?"

I didn't know what to say so I just said something random.

"Um not much i found out a lot about you while you were in surgery I actually love hockey too!"

"Awesome just out of curiosity what do you know about me...?"

"Basically everything you seem like an amazing girl. I also found out you're single which is pretty cool."

"Great thanks Sam" I rolled my eyes and gave an annoyed look because I could've told him everything myself.

"Do you wanna know some stuff About me?"

"That would be cool" I gave him a closed mouth smile and let him talk about his life. It turned out we had a lot in common and that he was single too but what made me really happy was when he said he was moving to my town and going to my high school. I guess he was moving durning the summer because his dad got transferred. After our conversation ended we let Shawn and Sam back in along with the doctor telling me I'll be able to go home tomorrow. I basically slept the entire rest of the day and woke up around 8:00 the next day.