Chapter ten

It was still raining when we got outside so both of us kept our hoodies on under our bathing suits I wore my favorite bikini and john wore his black swim shorts. When we reached the park john kept a tank top on and kept a crop top and shorts on. Then john started to chase me around I was running around with a plastic bag on my arm because of the cast.

I was running around when John picked me up and swung me around I was laughing so hard because I was afraid he may slip. He never did but at one point we stared at each other my legs were wrapped around him I smiled and he kissed me right then and there in the rain it lasted so long and it felt amazing I then looked back at him and I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder I was kinda tired so I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

The next day I woke up I was in bed sleeping we were in Shawn's hotel room I could tell because the room size. I looked next to me and John was still sleeping I laughed and got up. The only other person up was sam so we felt like getting dressed and talking a bit.

"Mary stop you and john are the cutest ever!"

"Noooo you and Shawn are way cuter"

By now I was dressed and brushing my hair

"Okay john doesn't sing to me"

"True but he kisses you in the rain and carries to you home!!!"

"Yeah... well I think its equal"

"Haha okay Mary sure"

Sam winks and drys her hair.