Chapter nine

I smiled and looked around for sam she was no where to be seen!? So was Shawn so we automatically looked around at the couples making out and finally found the two on a bench locked together basically.

"Are you guys having fun?"

They stop making out and look up and just stare.

"Wellllll?"

"let's go back to my hotel room little more private"

"Shawn ew"

"Well sor-ry Mary"

After awhile we all agreed and headed to his hotel room. Right as we walked into he doorway sam and Shawn ran to the bed and immediately had a cuddle session. Which both of us knew would immediately turn into a make-out one.

"Soooo what do you want to do..."

"I don't know do you wanna just watch a movie?"

"Sure how about "Happy Gilmore?"

"Legit one of my favorite movies john!"

"Same Mary same."

We turned on the tv and downloaded the movie on netflix. Both of us went under the blanket and got some candy from downstairs. It was a funny movie so we were laughed a lot. At one point I laughed so hard it actually hurt my side a bit. Around a half hour in it started to down pour. So john and I stopped the movie and got up we were gonna go to the park and play around in the rain for a bit because we had nothing else to do at 7:00 at night. Both of us got up and turned around to see sam and Shawn next to eachother with clothes on still *phew*. They were sleeping so peacefully I thought. Oh well!

"GUYS ARE YOU NOT VIRGINS ANYMORE"

"Oh my god Mary that was great"

"Thank you john I try"

It was so bad we were laughing way to hard

"Seriously gross we just kissed"

"Well how would we know"

They looked at each other and then looked at us rolling their eyes. John and I looked at each other and got out of the room as fast as we could laughing.