【2】

𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟻𝚝𝚑, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟺𝟹𝟹𝟸

࿇ ═━━✥◈✥━━═ ࿇
𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐓 𝐖 𝐎
࿇ ═━━✥◈✥━━═ ࿇

5:30pm

With smiles on their faces, Jungkook and Kyu walk through the front door after having just previously spent an hour at the ice cream parlor. Though, soon after entering the house, Jungkook's smile faded once he spotted Junha sitting on the couch, along with a few other teen boys dressed in a similar, dark style as him.

"Oh, there you are." Junha says upon seeing the younger walk in.

Jungkook glanced around at the teens who were shoveling handfuls of m&ms and and doritos into their mouths, staring at the giant flatscreen tv that was mounted to the wall. "What's...going on here? Where's Yunseok and your mother?" Jungkook asks.

Junha looked around and propped his legs up on the table. "Obviously not here." He gave a smirk and took a bite out of the brownie he was holding.

As Jungkook walked farther into the living room, he looked down and noticed a large pile of trash and soda cans spread across the floor around the area that the teens were sitting at. "What the....Junha! Do you realize how much trou-"

"MINNIE!!" Kyu says in a joyful tone after seeing the brown haired teen coming waltzing out of the kitchen; her arms full with a giant bowl of popcorn and a six pack of beer in the other.

"Kyutie!!" Minnie carefully hurries over to the table and sets the things down on it; opening her arms up wide.

As Minnie leaned down and gave Kyu a big hug, Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck. "Minnie..? What are you doing here? I thought you were going to hang out with the others tonight."

Minnie stood back up straight, holding hands with Kyu. "Oh, I changed my mind actually. I figured it wouldn't be any fun without you, sooo, I decided to come here and hang out for a bit. Maybe even go underwear shopping with you."

"Did someone say...underwear shopping?" One of Junha's friend said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Ignoring the teen, Jungkook says, "Oh...yeah...underwear shopping..." He removed his hand from the back of his neck and crossed his arms. "Well...I hope you weren't waiting for too long...I took Kyu out for some ice cream and it took longer than I anticipated."

"Yes, I can see that." She giggled as she looked down at Kyu's face that was covered in pink ice cream.

Jungkook glanced over at Junha who was clearly eyeing the 17 year whilst quietly whispering to the other teens around him.

"Uhm, Minnie...can you help me with something in the kitchen for a moment..?"

"Yeah, sure." She says.

As Jungkook and Minnie were walking towards the kitchen, Jungkook looks over at Kyu. "Kyu, why don't you go upstairs? I'll be up there in a few minutes to help you get cleaned up."

"Ok, Jungkookie."

After Minnie and Kyu waved goodbye to each other, Minnie walked into the kitchen with Jungkook following behind her.
~

Before Jungkook was even able to get a word out, Minnie spun around and grabbed him by the sides of his arms. "'Jungkook! Why didn't you tell me you had a hot as fuck roommate??"

"Hot roommate..? You mean Junha??"

"Duuhhh." She peeked through the doorway over to the older teen who was sitting on the sofa, taking a bite off of a brownie. "Keeping him all to yourself, eh??" She says after turning her head to look at her friend.