Character Theme Songs - Part 1

Some of these songs may include a ship or a conflict between characters. In many cases, it isn't strictly those characters I thought that the song fit with. CONTAINS SPOILERS!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Sam (Sorry I couldn't find more)
•Who Am I Living For? - Katy Perry
•Devil In Me - Halsey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Astrid (Includes some Sastrid) :
•Gods and Monsters- Lana Del Rey
I think this song showcases the different sides of Astrid and her loosing her faith and being okay with her sexuality. This song, weirdly, also works well with Brittany.

•I'm A Ruin- Marina and The Diamonds
This shows her playing with Sam's heart, maybe unintentionally. She's slowly loosing herself and she knows it. Without Sam, her pillar of strength, she's lost what made her Astrid The Genius. So this is her apology, her regret, her anthem.

•Solitaire- Marina and The Diamonds
She's cold, hardened by the FAYZ, and so is her heart.

Are You Satisfied?- Marina and The Diamonds
The pressure on Astrid (pre-FAYZ, during the FAYZ, and post-FAYZ) is getting to her. She won't ever be satisfied, and that's her problem. Her thirst for knowledge is making her unhappy, but she can't stop.

Oh No! - Marina and The Diamonds
Similarly to the way I explained how AYS fit Astrid, Oh No! details her want for information and how she'll break if she fails one too many times. She wants things but doesn't really know how to get them.

•Numb- Marina and The Diamonds
She fell, then flew, flew, then fell. She can't care  about anything else but being the best. Now that Astrid has found redemption, though,- "golden light"- and she can stop being closed off, hopefully.

•Miles To Go - Inquillery (YouTube)
Reminds me of when Astrid was camping in the woods, and also Brianna.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sastrid :
•All I Know - Beth Crowley
Cute relationship, beautiful lyrics, many mentions of the future and our own mortality- is this NOT Sastrid? (Disclaimer : this song just might make you cry).

•War Of Hearts - Ruelle
Rating out of ten for how well it fits Sastrid?100/10. No explanation needed. Works well for other pairings too!

•Warrior - Beth Crowley
•Please Take Me - Beth Crowley
•Storm - Ruelle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edilio :
•Ready Aim Fire - Imagine Dragons
Edilio and his soldiers, killing so they themselves won't be killed- killing so others won't die.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mary :
•Empty - Jaiden and Boyinaband
•Please Eat
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brittany :
•Living Dead- Marina and The Diamonds
Dead girl walking- but also dead girl thinking.
Alive, but not- physically, mentally and emotionally. This could describe a lot of others in the FAYZ, but I really like this for Brittany.

•Monster - Starset
She used to be a good person- now she's been turned into a "monster" against her will.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Orc :
•Believer - Imagine Dragons
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lana :
•The Dark - Beth Crowley
Lana with either Quinn or Sanjit 100%!

Lanjit/ Quana (whichever you prefer) :
•Please Take Me - Beth Crowley
•Tell Me Where It Hurts - Inquillery (YouTube)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caine (May include Caina) :
•Only One King
Sam, Caine, Drake, Albert. I mostly think of the end of the first book, though.