_Author's Notes_

Hey there!

I'd just like to say a few words before you read my works. So if you read this, I would be extremely grateful. I just want to outline some of my ideas that I included in my story. 

So...

This story is based on experiences went through myself personally. It's written with a lot of emotion and even anger at some point. I was inspired after watching a documentary based on the pressured Korean education system to want to write a novel/novella.

My protagonist and pretty much all the other characters have Japanese names instead of Korean ones due to the fact that I wanted to illustrate that the Japanese education system is also like the Korean. 

The girl that committed suicide is called 'Sayaka' which means 'colour'. I chose this to kind of express that her life wasn't 'colourful' or what she was perceived to be. A play on words basically. I also did this with her second name 'Akiko' but you can figure it out as you read along (hopefully).

The name of this book isn't exactly what I want it to be, in fact this extract never had a title or anything, it was just something I wrote after being inspired. However, after being persuaded to continue and upload here, I may continue. 

I said 'may' because I'M BUSY ALL THE TIME and I've got a lot of work. So I'm really sorry if you never hear from me again after a couple of chapters...

I'd also like to point out that I'll take CONSTRUCTED criticism and any ideas to make the story progress and flow. I appreciate your feedback!

Okay. I'll let you read on. Enjoy~

_The_Advocate_