Part 2: On Route

7:39 AM: Seoul Station (서울역)

Shun lifted his head towards the train timetable as he clutched his knees in desperation for oxygen. He had managed to get to the station much sooner than he had anticipated. A smile formed on his face as he lowered his head to silence the pounding in his chest. To his surprise, a train was present as if waiting for him. Shun boarded. Then silenced the world around him by promptly put his headphones on.

7:54 AM: Apgujeong High School (압구정 고등학교)
With his headphones no longer blocking the sounds of the outside world, Shun heard only his footsteps in the eerily quiet corridor. His head hung low as he distracted himself with a book he had no interest in; avoiding any communication between the shadows that occasionally past him.

When he finally reached the room that he was going to spend the next half hour in, he paused and took a breath. Pulling the sliding door to one side, he took his seat in the corner, next to the window but hidden amongst the others in the room. He didn't hate the others around him. Occasionally, he would smile at their encounters, then quickly escape into his books or work before any other communication could be made.

______________________________________________

Here's the second part!

I hope you enjoyed it.

_The_Advocate_