Brian's POV:

"Ugh..." I groan as I start to wake up. "Fuckin' alarm clock..." Slowly I stretch my arm out of bed and hit it trying to find the snooze button. I get up and start to open my eyes, adjusting to the light coming in from my window.

"BRIAN! ARE YOU AWAKE YET?!"

I groan even louder. "YES!" I shout back, climbing out of bed and heading down stairs to the kitchen. I look across the counter to see a full english (bacon, eggs, sausages, and hasbrowns) on the side. "IS THE FOOD ON THE COUNTER MINE?!" I shouted, hoping it was.

"Brian, dear, theres no need to shout." My mum said as she entered the kitchen. She paused and looked at me. "Why aren't you ready for school?"

I shrugged and repeated my question about the breakfast.

"Not until your ready for school. Now get," she said as she playfully made swatting actions towards me. I laughed and ran upstairs gettung changed. I threw on black jeans, the first top I could see and I grabbed my jacket (just incase).

Heading down the stairs, I grabbed my phone and checked my messages.

Evan
You coming into day ??  Sent 7:40

Brock
Brian you alright? No ones heard from you in a couple of days. Just let us know your okay  Sent 7:03

I decided to respond to Brock. I just let him know I was okay and that I was sorry. I didn't answer Evan. It was a stupid question to answer.

I then ate my breakfast and headed to the bus stop. I had some music playing through my earphones but I really wasn't paying attention. My phone lit up with another message

Brock
Don't be sorry. You needed some "you" time. Hopefully we'll see you later. Sent 8:00

I sighed and clicked the screen off. The bus was running late. It was meant to be here about 5 minuets ago. I looked down and tapped my foot impatiently before I noticed a boy, around my age walk over to the bus stop. He didnt look at up at all, he just stood next to me. I didn't know what to do. So I asked, "You new to the area?"

He shook his head and looked up at me. His eyes were dark (that could be shadow cast by hid glasses), and he had a bruise forming on his left (a violent kid? No he looks to timid to be one). His lip was cut and he looked pale, and skinny. Too skiny(maybe his vlothes are too big making him look skinny). He was putting more pressure on his left leg and seemed to be wincing (maybe he has a P.E. injury).

I didn't want to look away, but I heard the bus pull up and I turned away. I paused before climbing on the bus. "Hey... do you wanna sit with me?" I looked back at him.

Looking up at me, he gave a smallnod. We walked onto the bus and headed to the back of the bus.