Chp 4: All Out War

After Cheerleading practice, Anita and Tess leaves the school to meet with the others in the woods.The war between McCall, Golden Hounds and Black Crow packs has begun with Leslie making the first move when she killed Samuel Abbott a werewolf hunter. The Abbott family gathers the werewolf hunters for a meeting, they discover some hunters are killed outside by the wolves of the Black crow pack. Leslie tries to get her ex Glenn to kill Tess and Anita, but Glenn joins them in the fight, Leslie appears and kills Matt. Tess and Anita fight Leslie, but they're overpowered. Regina, Nick and Andy howls at the moon and than fights the wolves from the black crow pack in the woods with the help of the Golden Hounds pack, which Glenn slashes Leslie's throat, she dies, he becomes the new Alpha of the Black Crow pack. Than, Matt's younger brother, Evan, becomes the new Alpha of the Golden Hounds pack. He still is an ally to the McCall pack. That night, Matt's funeral occurs, the packs says their goodbyes and show respect to the Golden Hounds pack. Along with Evan's coronation to become Alpha, Later Glenn reveals to Anita that him and the Black crow pack is leaving Beacon Hills for good, They both say their goodbyes then went their separate ways. Later, Anita will have a sleep over at Tess's house and outside of the house, Jason kiss good night to Anita and tells her that he loves her. Elsewhere, Scott and Malia went out to a fancy restaurant and they kiss. At the Abbott's house, while Jason's father is now hosting the werewolf hunters meetings, than a veteran hunter, Michael Cassidy, comes to visit and reveals to them that he's back in and they have a lot of work to do.