Chp 6: Homecoming

Homecoming is approaching, the hunters has Andy chained up in a basement and Michael Cassidy is torturing him. At school, the football coach has banned Jason from Homecoming in exchange for not dropping him from the team for academic reasons. Jason intimidates Nick into escorting Anita to the dance,Tess and Regina continues to search for Andy. Anita meets the vampire, Noel Hathaway, and they become friends. Noel decides to help the McCall pack to find Andy. After school, Noel and the McCall pack finds a werewolf hunter's house, they sneak into the basement where they find Andy. Tess frees him and finds that they have wolfsbane, she helps Andy up from the chair and Noel runs to Michael and takes some blood. Later, Andy discovers that he has aconite poisoning, Noel gets the McCall pack to hide in a room while some vampires was walking by. Noel reveals that Andy is going to die unless he becomes a vampire, Andy agrees to be a vampire. Than Noel feeds his blood to Andy and kills him, a few hours later Andy wakes up as a vampire and they got Natalie to make a daylight ring for Andy. At the Abbott's house, Michael arrives for the meeting and reveals to the hunters that there are vampires in Beacon Hills. That night, Scott and Malia opens the door and see Nick stilinski to pick up Anita for homecoming. Scott tells him to tells his father that he said "Hello" and Nick replies "Alright, I will" than Anita comes walking out of the door smiling at Nick and telling her parents that she well see them later. At homecoming, Nick dances with Anita as Tess and Andy dances together, Regina dances with Noel on the dance floor. Than, Tess and Andy kiss as Anita and Nick was getting some punch.