Chp 9: The Creatures of Beacon Hills

Since Anita McCall has become a hybrid, she is now sassy, bad-ass, brave, bitchy, fickle and a murderer. Her best friend is still Tess Treaken. At school, Anita hadn't said a word since she became a hybrid, once she found out through Noel that on a full moon she doesn't have to turn into a wolf, because of half vampire in her, she felt relieved to know this. The whole idea of being a hybrid creeps her out and it still does, she hated turning into a wolf at every full moon and thinks it is a curse. Every night, Anita think it was her time to be free and don't follow the rules, Anita weren't popular to the girls but with the boys they couldn't get enough of her. The following day, Anita was really pissed at everyone after sleeping with all the boys from the whole school, so she wonder out into the woods where she meets a vampire named, Dakota, being evil and cunning, she seduce Dakota and he tells her secrets and she tells him hers. About the pack, after finishing high school about everything. After sleeping with Dakota, she bites him in the neck and  turns him into a hybrid, she turn around to see Nick standing there. Next to him Noel and Tess. Later that night, Nick heads in the woods to a cave in frustration, Anita follows, and they have sex. Elsewhere, the rest of the McCall pack meets together at Tess's house while her father is at the station, they discuss that Anita has changed and she's different.