Chp 10: A very Wolf Howl Halloween

It's Halloween Day in Beacon Hills, and the town is celebrating the 76th Halloween Festival, Malia and Scott attempts to plan some good will by selling candles made by the Abbott family. Later, in Stilinski's limousine, Anita surprises Stiles and tells him that she knows about who he is, Stiles used pepper spray on Anita and end up taking Anita's backpack. Mayor Stilinski then talks to Scott and Malia about Anita's actions, and insists that Anita go see a doctor or therapist. Hours later, they talk to Anita to ask her what was going on. Anita believes that they would not want her if she told them the turth, "They're all wearing masks" she said. Than Malia tells Anita to volunteer selling candles, later Anita's attitude changes after Nick Stilinski spills glitter on her. Nick asks Anita out on a date and she accepts, she vows to her parents to sell all the candles. Tess, Regina and the rest of the pack realizes Dakota is sired to Anita. Noal reminds Dakota he is no better and they team up with Anita to start selling. But nobody buys the candles and that night, at the Halloween festival, Anita tells Dakota to break the power transformer for the whole town, causing a blackout. This forces everyone to buy candles and the stock is sold out. Meanwhile, the werewolf hunters investigates the town and they begin to question the people of Beacon Hills about the vampire and werewolf attacks.