The Copycat

Full name: Oscar Stuart MacKay

Alias: Ditto. The Copycat.

Age: 18 [DOB: 26th May]

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Pansexual

Species: Human, Mutant

Nationality: Scottish

Occupation: Student at Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.

Appearance:

Oscar's features are almost identical to his sisters, sharp and defined, however seemingly fit Oscar more. Green eyes, with freckles scattered across his cheeks and nose on his pale skin, however, unlike his sister his skin is not as pale as hers. Head full of ginger curls like his sister, he tends to keep it hidden under his burgundy beanie, and then he doesn't hide his curls under his hat, he styles his hair loosely.

A mesomorph body type, with more muscle on his legs than his arms. He is always seen wearing some article of clothing with stripes, hence his nickname 'Stripes'. Wears converse on his feet and a hoodie which is normally tied around his waist.

Personality:

Oscar is a social butterfly, a people person. His charming, caring, easy-going natural makes him popular amongst many of the crowds within school. He's trustworthy, honest, and an all-around nice genuine kid.

Oscar is flowing with confidence, not in an arrogant way, with this, he is able to talk to strangers, speak in public, and perform in front of millions of people with ease. He's gained his confidence from all his passion in performing. This passion for performing is very clear to others and has in the past helped over to carry on pursuing their own personal passions.

Oscar is very charismatic, with the aid of his charm and popularity, he instinctively knows how to capture an audience, which has been very useful in his performing.

He tries to be cheerful and optimistic even in the worst of situations. He is very determined and hates to give up halfway through something. He's is probably a little too determined, he's overambitious trying to achieve impossible goals and when he doesn't achieve them he pities himself and gets himself stressed for no real reason.

Oscar will keep some opinions to himself or just share them with his sister or closest friends, out of fear of hurting someone's feels. He's very considerate to others feelings and understands how some words can hurt some people. He is always ready to defend someone in need, he'll first try to defuse the situation peacefully but isn't afraid of getting physical if it calls for it. Oscar's defending people in need gain him respect amongst his peers.

Oscar is great at comforting people; he knows how to make them feel better. He's very empathic, he is able to relate to their emotions and help them through a tough time, He'll be able to support them through their trouble. Oscar wears his heart on his sleeve, his emotions often make him easy to manipulate and his trusting natural can make him gullible. Although Oscar doesn't like to hurt people, he will not hesitate to fight in self-defence or in the aid of someone in need.

His generosity and treating everyone with respect has in return gained him a lot of respect and generosity back from his peers. He doesn't judge and is very understanding of someone's situation. Although Oscar is technically speaking potentially the most skilled and talented kid in school [via his abilities] he never brags, he tries is hardest to remain humble and modest.