The Real Boy & The Imaginary Boy

Full name: Elijah Edwards

Alias: Agent Edwards. The Real Boy.

Age: 25 [DOB: 16th March]

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Species: Human.

Nationality: African American

Occupation: S.H.E.I.L.D Agent.

Appearance:

He's got dark caramel skin, with a strong cheek and jaw line. Dark protruding eyes sit either side of a Nubian nose. His eyebrows are thick, but well-defined. He takes care of his appearance. His hair is dark brown, almost black, he had it styles into a short fade with short dreads.

While working Elijah wears the normal S.H.E.I.L.D uniform.

Elijah is a big fan of the colour yellow, he's loved it for as long as he can remember, therefore he has quite a few hoodies, jumpers, t-shirts and pairs of shoes in the colour. Almost all of his clothes are designer, he likes having high-end things.

Personality:

Elijah can easily come across as shy to someone due to his staying out of crowds and little input in conversations. But this is not the case, Elijah likes to be aware of each situation he finds himself in, he likes to be ready for anything, he likes to know the quickest escape routes to any location. He's very attentive to the people around him.

Elijah is very diligent and dutiful; he takes pride in finishing his task. He's very meticulous and has to plan everything through and any obstacle that may occur in great detail before executing his plan, he hates doing things that aren't within the plan. He likes to stay on task and to be prepared.

Elijah can become quite stressed and tense when something doesn't go to plan.

This makes him a perfectionist, he's sometimes critical of others around him. He likes doing things himself, that way he'll know that they're getting done the right way. He's obedient and does what he's told by his superiors. He's hard-working, loyal, initiative, and responsible.

Elijah is materialistic, he enjoys having designer clothes and will save up for weeks to get the newest trainers. He's good-humoured despite his usual tendency to stay quiet in most situations, or at least Elijah thinks he is, others don't seem to find his puns that amusing.

Skills:

• Planning [He can't stand being unplanned, so he'll plan out highly detailed plans, plans for backup plans, he has to plan everything down to the T. He's gotten quite good at it, his plans doesn't usually fail and if they do he always as a backup plan.]

•Cooking [His mother was an amazing cook, and taught him all her secrets to the best dishes.]

• Self-disciplined. [He's really good at staying on track and getting his work done to a high standard on time.]

Weaknesses:

He hates people trying to interfere with his plans, he can become quite visibly stressed and tense if others try and change his plans. He won't say anything because he's professional and respects his co-workers, but lord does it annoy him.

When his friend, Elias purposely does things to annoy him, he thinks Elias needs to grow up and respect his space and his choices. Elias needs to understand that Elijah's world doesn't revolve and him. They aren't kids anymore Elijah has a job now and has to remain professional, which can be difficult for him when he's got someone like Elias pestering him, this can make him snap at his co-workers or put him in a bad mood because he's lost his patience with Elias.